Ex-Britain PM Liz Truss says Donald Trump ‘has to’ win

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Interesting. In many ways she was the Thatcher of her time who has an unpatriotic, global cabal that undermines the Wests success.

As I've said for some time, the MSS, Chinas intel agency may be the greatest single source of Chinas rise by harming the Wests and international institutions.

She is right in particular about economic policies and confronting global threats and without question your southern border. If you don't have a sovereign border you don't have a nation.

LONDON — Donald Trump can now officially add Britain’s shortest-serving prime minister to his list of backers.
In her most direct endorsement of the U.S. Republican presidential hopeful yet, Liz Truss told LBC “it has to be” Trump in the White House after the forthcoming election. And she laid into incumbent Joe Biden.

“I don’t think Biden has been particularly supportive to the United Kingdom. I think he’s often on the side of the EU. And I certainly think I would like to see a new president in the White House,” Truss said.

Asked directly if that should be Trump, Truss replied: “It has to be.”

The former prime minister — whose chaotic Conservative administration collapsed just weeks into the job in 2022 — has only previously given tacit backing to the former president-turned-candidate.

And like that, poof, she was gone.

R.40e25e816a362199ae19c06e9a172c10

Interesting. In many ways she was the Thatcher of her time who has an unpatriotic, global cabal that undermines the Wests success.

As I've said for some time, the MSS, Chinas intel agency may be the greatest single source of Chinas rise by harming the Wests and international institutions.

She is right in particular about economic policies and confronting global threats and without question your southern border. If you don't have a sovereign border you don't have a nation.

LONDON — Donald Trump can now officially add Britain’s shortest-serving prime minister to his list of backers.
In her most direct endorsement of the U.S. Republican presidential hopeful yet, Liz Truss told LBC “it has to be” Trump in the White House after the forthcoming election. And she laid into incumbent Joe Biden.

“I don’t think Biden has been particularly supportive to the United Kingdom. I think he’s often on the side of the EU. And I certainly think I would like to see a new president in the White House,” Truss said.

The former prime minister — whose chaotic Conservative administration collapsed just weeks into the job in 2022 — has only previously given tacit backing to the former president-turned-candidate.

This Liz Truss? Liz Truss the shortest-serving prime minister, resigning after seven weeks? She's also a loser -- like Trump the One-termed.

America's war against Russia is too critically important to America, that the Pentagon simply can't allow Trump to interfere. That then calls for a promise from Trump that he will allow it to continue. If he renegs on the promise, he won't be the president long enough to harm the war effort.

The question becomes, will the Pentagon even take the chance of having Trump interfere?

Unfortunately, Biden holds all the aces needed to keep America's war against Russia in progress. He has the power needed right up until he's defeated by Trump. Assuming that the election with Trump running is permitted to come about.

It's most likely that Biden won't allow the situation with Trump, get to the high risk stage. If America's justice system doesn't work, there is the Scotus and other methods available to Biden.

Ths Liz Truss. All the classics are in here. The best bit is at the end where she gets lost at her own speech. PORK MARKETS !!

You can do batter than just taking 'cheap shots', in place of substance Tommy. Clean it up or you might lose your last fan too.

You can do batter than just taking 'cheap shots', in place of substance Tommy. Clean it up or you might lose your last fan too.
All she is worth is a cheap shot. She is a fucking idiot. All she wants is a nice berth on right wing TV,
She pushed everyone into poverty with her crazy ideas.

Shes a fucking retarded clown. We are still paying for her crazy budget.

Forum List

Back