She wants to shoot Joe Biden's dog too

I get that, with dangerous or aggressive dogs, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here and I don’t buy the excuse that it is somehow ok because farmers and working dogs are different. This is a young dog, not well trained, that isn’t going to work out as a hunting dog, so place it. She admitted she hated it.
She said the dog refused training and attacked more than we hear of. She was scared the dog would bite her children. Who wants a dog that bites animals and kids. Even Biden got rid of his attack dog. She was wise to get rid of that dog.

She said the dog refused training and attacked more than we hear of. She was scared the dog would bite her children. Who wants a dog that bites animals and kids. Even Biden got rid of his attack dog. She was wise to get rid of that dog.
didnt the story say that it got out of its cage in her truck at a neighbors house and killed a bunch of his chickens,,

She was a fucking sociopath for killing the dog. Full stop.

didnt the story say that it got out of its cage in her truck at a neighbors house and killed a bunch of his chickens,,
I recall some of that. The dog had bitten humans and also it got loose and killed a bunch of chickens. She spent time trying to train it but the dog was not having any of that.

I will get her book on the 7th of May and will know much more then.

I get that, with dangerous or aggressive dogs, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here and I don’t buy the excuse that it is somehow ok because farmers and working dogs are different. This is a young dog, not well trained, that isn’t going to work out as a hunting dog, so place it. She admitted she hated it.
Ok. She killed a dangerous dog.

Ok. She killed a dangerous dog.
I was in the 7th grade when Dad took our dog out and shot it. It was not biting anybody but was acting super frightened all the time. It was like that when we got it.

I was in the 7th grade when Dad took our dog out and shot it. It was not biting anybody but was acting super frightened all the time. It was like that when we got it.
I don’t believe that’s a good reason to put down a dog.

Forum List

Back