I am so scared right now!

There is an old saying about counting chickens, you might want to look it up
Biden's open borders is bringing bird flu, millions of chickens are being culled regularly. It drives up the price of chicken and eggs. Everyone who eats either knows this. Harris was put in charge of the border. How'd that work out? Reality beats idioms every time.

I'd vote for a cadeavor rather than Trump.

You did!!

Greg
Nothing said or done can ever remove TDS.

That is why they can't think clearly about this issue.

My question is, how will they demonize the next GOP candidate like they did Trump?

How do you top that hatred?

Biden's open borders is bringing bird flu, millions of chickens are being culled regularly. It drives up the price of chicken and eggs. Everyone who eats either knows this. Harris was put in charge of the border. How'd that work out? Reality beats idioms every time.

Birds are legally crossing the border?

Holy fuck, why did nobody tell me about this till now!

:rolleyes:

Relax.

Your guy is going to win. Bigly!

And then all will instantly be right with the world again.

There is a big, angry man banging on the front door, demanding to be let in or he is going to break in!

Not really. It’s WORSE than that. Kamala Harris is likely to be the Democrat nominee, and 45% of voters in swing states support this airhead for the presidency (as opposed to 47% for Trump) - the ultimate AA pick who never would have been VP if not for her female blackness.

Lord help us.

Ain't gonna happen.

overall until covid hit.....if trump would have acted like a leader instead of the dipshit he became during this time he would have still been president...
Didn’t you see his daily press conferences? The teams he pulled together? Exploring therapeutics? Another for the equipment needed? A third for vaccines? How he got the car manufacturers to stop production and build ventilators instead?

You think Biden would have been able to do any of that?

Didn’t you see his daily press conferences? The teams he pulled together? Exploring therapeutics? Another for the equipment needed? A third for vaccines? How he got the car manufacturers to stop production and build ventilators instead?

You think Biden would have been able to do any of that?
your making excuses for the guy....he didnt show much leadership otherwise he would still be president right now......

1. "Sleepy Joe" is now "senile Joe", or "unelectable Joe"

2. So if Joe drops out, it has to be Kamala to keep their campaign cash. But is Kamala electable?

3. Can Kamala do a real press conference and impress voters? I doubt it.

4. We Republicans live in reality. You democrats pushed Biden even though he is totally incompetent. That debate was REALITY.

5. True. many Americans don't want Trump. However, there are many of us who do, including UAW workers who don't want EVs eliminating their jobs. Or city dwellers where illegals are ruining their cities. Or families who lost $1,000 a month in buying power due to Biden's inflation. I'd believe the polls, especially the "most accurate" IBD when it comes out.

6. The polls say Kamala is now your best candidate. Good luck.
The September debate should go forward: Trump v Harris. He’ll mop the floor with her.

Also, she’s already played the race card. She said she’s not sure Americans would vote for a female, and especially a black one. You know that when she loses, Gd-willing, she’s scream racism and sexism.

There is a big, angry man banging on the front door, demanding to be let in or he is going to break in!

Not really. It’s WORSE than that. Kamala Harris is likely to be the Democrat nominee, and 45% of voters in swing states support this airhead for the presidency (as opposed to 47% for Trump) - the ultimate AA pick who never would have been VP if not for her female blackness.

Lord help us.

I would expect that anyone who was going to vote for Biden will vote for Harris, but the independents might take some nudging.

your making excuses for the guy....he didnt show much leadership otherwise he would still be president right now......
No chance the onslaught of attacks from the left from before His election up to and including now had no effect on His leadership?

Birds are legally crossing the border?

Holy fuck, why did nobody tell me about this till now!

:rolleyes:
You should educate yourself on this. It goes beyond that. Every week there are new recalls on food items. If you look to the root cause it's a sanitation issue at processing plants. Who is working in these plants? Who is working the farms? It isn't rocket science. If it was as simple as you make it out it would be a matter of tracking and mapping migratory patterns, that's not how this plays out.

I would expect that anyone who was going to vote for Biden will vote for Harris, but the independents might take some nudging.
And remember….it’s not only the person who counts. It’s the policies. The independents don’t like the swarm of illegals, which Harris (the border czar) allowed to get worse and worse, AND they buy groceries.
too.

1. "Sleepy Joe" is now "senile Joe", or "unelectable Joe"

2. So if Joe drops out, it has to be Kamala to keep their campaign cash. But is Kamala electable?

3. Can Kamala do a real press conference and impress voters? I doubt it.

4. We Republicans live in reality. You democrats pushed Biden even though he is totally incompetent. That debate was REALITY.

5. True. many Americans don't want Trump. However, there are many of us who do, including UAW workers who don't want EVs eliminating their jobs. Or city dwellers where illegals are ruining their cities. Or families who lost $1,000 a month in buying power due to Biden's inflation. I'd believe the polls, especially the "most accurate" IBD when it comes out.

6. The polls say Kamala is now your best candidate. Good luck.
You Republicans had a litany of better candidates and you still brought out that fat bastard Trump.

Moreover, you idiots are still spewing the lie, and believe, that Biden "stole" the election.

Reality is the last thing you people live in.

That said, Democrats tend to need to fall in love w/their candidate while Republicans tend to fall in line w/theirs.

Democrats, and I believe the majority of the American voters, are ready to fall in line w/a Kamala over Trump.

Like you said, good luck!

The September debate should go forward: Trump v Harris. He’ll mop the floor with her.
Also, she’s already played the race card. She said she’s not sure Americans would vote for a female, and especially a black one. You know that when she loses, Gd-willing, she’s scream racism and sexism.
I agree that there needs to be another debate with the democrat nominee, whoever it is.

The polls say Kamala closes the gap with Trump. Looks like the dems only need Joe to drop out, and he probably won't.

Why do you think Kamala was the first to have to drop out of the DNC run to be President?

Do democrats not understand just how great she really is or are they all just racist like Kamala said Joe was?

Actually, she wasn't. Steve Bullock and Joe Stesak withdrew first.

There were a lot of people who ran, but the reality is, anyone who was Vice President is going to have an inside track- Biden, Gore, Bush, Nixon, Humphrey

Forum List

Back