She wants to shoot Joe Biden's dog too

that doesnt seem to be the case from 10 degrees of separation,,,

you have no way of knowing, so you can either ignore it,, say you dont know thw whole story but dont like it,,

or go into the normal liberal outrage and annoy the rest of us on something you know very little about,,
Or maybe you don’t know any more about it than I do but go into reflex conservative mode when a conservative is criticized.

I know how to train dogs. If I can't, then they go to a shelter. If you can't understand this, you're garbage.
Well good for you. Not all understand training dogs. She does though and says the dog would not be trained. She did not want to have any of her family bit up. I say even if you do understand this you are garbage. Because of how you talk to posters.

Or maybe you don’t know any more about it than I do but go into reflex conservative mode when a conservative is criticized.
oh for fucks sake can you stupid fucks ever have a simple conversation,,,

you feel free to go ahead and wring your perils around your fingers and cuss the ever living shit out of her,,

we do need something to laugh at,,

one thing you might keep in mind is that if this was a bird dog she was training and a pure breed it could have cost thousands of dollars,,,

you dont just kill that kind of money for no reason,,

She does though and says the dog would not be trained.
I believe you're both full of shit. Her book says the dog 'tried' to attack her, yet she states on Meet The Press it did indeed attack her children. Pure bullshit. Her North Korea story sounds like another whopper of a lie.

You're a simpleton populist magaturd who accepts everything she says at face value because you think she's pretty. :rolleyes: So superficial.
I say even if you do understand this you are garbage. Because of how you talk to posters.
Cry me a river magaturd. :rolleyes: She's done.

I believe you're both full of shit. Her book says the dog 'tried' to attack her, yet she states on Meet The Press it did indeed attack her children. Pure bullshit. Her North Korea story sounds like another whopper of a lie.

You're a simpleton populist magaturd who accepts everything she says at face value because you think she's pretty. :rolleyes: So superficial.

Cry me a river magaturd. :rolleyes: She's done.
such a foul mouth for such a little person,,

She said the dog refused training and attacked more than we hear of. She was scared the dog would bite her children. Who wants a dog that bites animals and kids. Even Biden got rid of his attack dog. She was wise to get rid of that dog.
That after she started changing her story.

Easy. You add to it.
has it ever crossed your mind that its a series of events and she didnt just shoot him for one act??

tell me what is your end game??
you guys already hate her,, can you hate her more and will it even matter,,

spending all this time full of hate is no way to go through life,,

So you are fine with just shooting dogs and goats because you are pissed at them?

That is a lousy excuse given the dog was young and she could have placed it elsewhere.
I don't like shooting dogs and goats unless they're a) gone rogue and b) for meat that a friend of mine has on their farm. Halal killing is MUCH more stress on the animal but that's a byline. However, I've shot MANY feral cats and pigs without any regrets at all. But guess what; t6hat's FARM LIFE!!!
As for a failed work dog; yeah, a bullet where it don't hurt. Paying a vet a few hundred to put it down isn't an option unless you're a city slicker. Of course putting down your whole herd because of foot'n'mouth scares is hardly enjoyable but has to be done.

But it is true; Obama ate dog meat. yum yum.....well, except for the Rin Tin Tin factor.

Greg

Forum List

Back