Will the 2024 election be Vance versus Harris?

Not true.
She has been talking since she became the presumptive nominee and her ratings are going up and Trump's are going down.
elmer there is a few months to go...as soon as she has to answer questions about her past or the economy and the boarder that pendulum may have a good swing the other way.......

elmer there is a few months to go...as soon as she has to answer questions about her past or the economy and the boarder that pendulum may have a good swing the other way.......
We will see.
I support Harris to continue to talk and Trump continue to talk and Trump loses.

Your sloppy fuck is in a Candidate Protection Program but she did admire President Trump's "no tax on tips" proposal.

Unfortunately, that ignorant slut was the deciding vote on the bill that hired 87,000 IRS agents to go after... wait for it.... yes, people that don't pay taxes on their tips. You're way ahead of me. The fake news will sort all that out, I'm sure.

I wish we could go back to simpler times when Trump was just a tv star, TamponTimmy was milking Appaloosas for his sexual gratification and Kumstain was shitting in the streets of SF with the natives....

She looks happier.

View attachment 994939
This picture it looks like she is shitting herself.....
1723571820967.png

you dont know that elmer she talks a lot of nonsense...
Her nonsense talk is not having the negative effect on her as Trump's talk is having on him.
Plus, Trump appears to be declining.
We need to put a maximum age on who can run for President.
A Biden-Trump race was ridiculous.

Let them talk.

I am starting to like Trump more every day.
I have wanted to find what could get rid of Trump since 2015.
The answer is an old senile Trump. Go Trump, go.
Yes we all know you’re a Trump hater.
Why? Well…because…

You want more dumb wars.
You want open borders.
You want Vax mandates.
You want transgenderism taught to kids.
You want jobs shipped to China.
You want Big Tech censoring the right.
You want the economy destroyed.
You want abortion on demand.

Yes we all know you’re a Trump hater.
Why? Well…because…

You want more dumb wars.
You want open borders.
You want Vax mandates.
You want transgenderism taught to kids.
You want jobs shipped to China.
You want Big Tech censoring the right.
You want the economy destroyed.
You want abortion on demand.
No, it is because I want to keep our government a democratic republic and not a dictatorship run by a leader who has no morals and no ehics.
A leader who likes Putin and Kim Jong un better than leaders of the leading democracies worldwide.
A leader who has impaired cognitive abilities, because of age. A leader who fits the mental illness diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder.
A leader who has a following, in the USA, of white nationalists, christian nationalists, white supremacists, neo-Nazis, misogynist and other debauched individuals and groups.

Don't tell me what I want, ask me.

Forum List

Back