Elon Musk's Offer to Kamala Harris After Trump Interview.

images
I think that is the ony guy working for musk.

She is the Time front cover, without even having to speak to Time. Amazing power of the people!

He should also offer such interviews with Vance and Vivek. It will allow him to perfect the process and then he can offer Harris and Trump the same in a months time.

Elon Musk has extended an invitation to Vice President Kamala Harris to appear in an interview with him after his conversation on X with Donald Trump.

Musk, who owns X, formerly known as Twitter, engaged in an almost two-hour interview with the former president on his app's Spaces feature.

The audio-only interview covered a wide range of topics, with Trump even granting Harris a rare compliment by comparing her to his wife Melania Trump and labeling her a "beautiful woman."

Following the interview, Musk returned to X and offered Harris, who is the presumptive Democratic nominee for November's presidential election, the same opportunity to appear on Spaces. "Happy to host Kamala on an 𝕏 Spaces too," Musk wrote on Monday.
And Kamala's answer was, "Way?"

Elon's response was, "Yes way!"

By appropriate do you mean ABC or MSNBC?

It will be recorded and edited also of course right? For democracies sake.
yup when hate Nazi's do it its OK when people who believe in democracy do it it. wrong. get a life. who in the hell are you trying to kid?

I would find the media source that is as truthful as possible , that leaves out Musk and all the top right wing media sources/

yup when hate Nazi's do it its OK when people who believe in democracy do it it. wrong. get a life. who in the hell are you trying to kid?

Just who is trying to silence others, libertarian/conservatives or the far-left?

Tell me, who?

Give it a break. Harris is on the front of Time magazine after receiving zero votes from the population. Every major news network outside of Fox is in the can for her. THe vast majority of newspapers and the far-left governments in Europe.

Trump has an interview on twitter and the world demands he stop immediately!

Calling anyone a nazi when supporting and living in that ideological persuasion is something else.

Forum List

Back