Jokes aside, now is the time for Donald Trump to drop JD Vance before it's too late.

Jokes aside, now is the time for Donald Trump to drop JD Vance before it's too late. He needs to regain control and cut the BS if he wants to win. I know it's a risk and pundits will say it looks weak, but this race went from likely R to tossup/tilt D in something like 3 weeks, and the momentum is clearly on Kamala Harris's side right now with no sign of that changing. Almost all of the apathy in the anti-Trump coalition is gone, and all of the apathy and pessimism on the left has been replaced by optimism for the first time since 2008. This is not going to change, and Trump and Vance cannot count on a debate win against these people. If he wants to win, he and his handlers need to start taking this seriously right now.
Nonsense. Vance has the big weird couch fucking energy that 'Merkah needs.

Perhaps, just that he's male, and white, and southern, and said that lonely cat lady thing. Makes me wonder if Trump's metrics might not have been /strategically/ better with a woman, or a minority, or someone with more appeal to the youth base, especially ladies.

Aside from the fact that Vance started out a Never-Trumper, his appeal is more to the Midwest and deep south, the two places that Trump needs the LEAST amount of help with.

But to his credit, I see Vance as a very CONSTITUTIONAL candidate--- it seems that while republicans tend to select people based on institutional qualities of what is best for or offers the most for the nation, democrats seem to pick people based on demographic or strategic advantage, like maybe picking Shapiro to secure the Pa vote.

The good news is that so far, I see the Walz pick as the first big strategic mistake that will hurt Harris.
That is just it, I don't think he was worried about metrics. He figured he had the election in the bag. If he thought the race was going to be tight, he would have stuck with the metrics, went for centrist, with more experience. Instead, he kind of did what he was told to do, line up Theil's little boy Friday.

At this point the Trump administration is looking like that corner, in the NFL, that just lost his pants as some wide receiver shakes and fakes his way past him. They are two steps behind and a dollar flippin short and are now openly flaying away. Harris's VP pickh as apparently taken the knight, Vance off the board, and maybe you ain't paying much attention, but he came at Vance hard today, body blows, immediately going after the very people Vance was supposed to deliver. Nope, Vance needs to go, got to counter, and fast.

Forum List

Back