Jokes aside, now is the time for Donald Trump to drop JD Vance before it's too late.

Let's have a reality check. Vance is handsome, intelligent, articulate, successful both politically and otherwise, and he is on the right side of every issue.

Compare the reaction to JDV with the reaction to this Tim Walz fellow. Within hours, mildly interested people were able to come up with hours and hours of embarrassing video, with him making an ass of himself in connection with the BLM riots, immigration, and on and on.

After a month or so, Vance's critics have been able to come up with ONE OFF-HAND REMARK that can be construed as unkind to single, childless women ("cat ladies"), and they call him "weird." That's it.

The fact that so many Democrats are saying Vance has to be removed is good enough for me. He was a great pick, and will bring Trump the Electoral Votes of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan.

Jokes aside, now is the time for Donald Trump to drop JD Vance before it's too late. He needs to regain control and cut the BS if he wants to win. I know it's a risk and pundits will say it looks weak, but this race went from likely R to tossup/tilt D in something like 3 weeks, and the momentum is clearly on Kamala Harris's side right now with no sign of that changing. Almost all of the apathy in the anti-Trump coalition is gone, and all of the apathy and pessimism on the left has been replaced by optimism for the first time since 2008. This is not going to change, and Trump and Vance cannot count on a debate win against these people. If he wants to win, he and his handlers need to start taking this seriously right now.
Thanks for your concern

I didnt know you cared

Jokes aside, now is the time for Donald Trump to drop JD Vance before it's too late. He needs to regain control and cut the BS if he wants to win. I know it's a risk and pundits will say it looks weak, but this race went from likely R to tossup/tilt D in something like 3 weeks, and the momentum is clearly on Kamala Harris's side right now with no sign of that changing. Almost all of the apathy in the anti-Trump coalition is gone, and all of the apathy and pessimism on the left has been replaced by optimism for the first time since 2008. This is not going to change, and Trump and Vance cannot count on a debate win against these people. If he wants to win, he and his handlers need to start taking this seriously right now.
you made more sense when you were talking about teaching children to have gay sex,,,

Stormlover said:
The benefits of teaching our kids to be bisexual. Think about it! Lets say your best friend is a man which is typically true and they typically turn out to be the most reliable people you know and the person you can trust. Why not marry him? Same can be said if you're female, your female bestie. The second benefit of teaching our next generation to be bisexual is the simple fact that a lot of people don't have partners and the cold truth is being bisexual opens the door to a lot less loniness.

The advantages are huge! A relationship shouldn't only be about having kids but stability in your life, trust and companionship. We as a society choose the opposite sex blindly and most of the time this person isn't worth the shit as a friend and person you can trust unlike a lot of your same sex friends. That is just the truth. This causes divorce and nastiness as the opposite sex generally has been taught to dislike the other sex and that trends to destroy relationships.

I don't disagree with the goals of the teachers teaching this because it opens doors towards stronger relationships with people that are far better for you then being forced to deal with some unknown of the opposite sex. Why shouldn't it be taught? Gay marriage is legal and there's nothing wrong with it. Be gay, Be bi and be happy!

Nikki Haley is a RINO (Republican In Name Only), that's why she's popular with democrats.
Make up your minds. Is she Dick Cheney in spike heels or a RINO?

She beat Biden by more than Trump, not sure why democrats like her?

She got 17% - 20% in the GOP primaries, so she is a viable alternative to Trump, who never learns how to play politics, he still does his obnoxious CEO persona instead of a class act president who women could vote for.

Let's have a reality check. Vance is handsome, intelligent, articulate, successful both politically and otherwise, and he is on the right side of every issue.

Compare the reaction to JDV with the reaction to this Tim Walz fellow. Within hours, mildly interested people were able to come up with hours and hours of embarrassing video, with him making an ass of himself in connection with the BLM riots, immigration, and on and on.

After a month or so, Vance's critics have been able to come up with ONE OFF-HAND REMARK that can be construed as unkind to single, childless women ("cat ladies"), and they call him "weird." That's it.

The fact that so many Democrats are saying Vance has to be removed is good enough for me. He was a great pick, and will bring Trump the Electoral Votes of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan.
Lacking any truth, Democrats have gone overboard in the lie machine. There's the furniture lie. The eyeliner lie. The Racist against his wife lie. The abortion position lie. It doesnt matter that there is no real argument against Vance. Democrats are making up entire narratives.

1. Nikki would have been a stronger choice.
2.JD loses women's votes, Nikki would gain them.
3. Nikki would unify the GOP better than JD.
4. Nikki has a better resume'.
Nikki took the flag down and many will never forgive her. This is why she got so few votes in the primary. She is by far the weaker choice than anyone else. As has been proven over and over. I would not vote for her if she were the only candidate running.

Nikki took the flag down and many will never forgive her. This is why she got so few votes in the primary. She is by far the weaker choice than anyone else. As has been proven over and over. I would not vote for her if she were the only candidate running.
1. Many more understand that the Confederacy is over and belongs in Civil War battlefields.
2. Nikki got more votes than Desantis. Trump has a personality problem with women voters, if Trump loses its his own damn fault.
3. Nikki beat Biden by 10-points more than Trump. She is a very strong candidate, especially considering women voters.
4. You can vote for whoever you wish. I prefer winning.

1. Many more understand that the Confederacy is over and belongs in Civil War battlefields.
2. Nikki got more votes than Desantis. Trump has a personality problem with women voters, if Trump loses its his own damn fault.
3. Nikki beat Biden by 10-points more than Trump. She is a very strong candidate, especially considering women voters.
4. You can vote for whoever you wish. I prefer winning.
Nikki Haley failed. She got few votes because people don't like her. They don't like the way she caved to woke and took the flag down. She is weakest among women who find her bitchy. Where did you ever get the idea Trump is weak with women. That's ridiculous.

Homo Jew haters hate Vance.

God Bless President Trumps decision.

Not really. If you disagree with an opinion then explain why. Don’t just call it something irrelevant to the discussion.

You said: "Nikki Haley would have sent way more repub voters home."

With no links proving your thesis. I called bullshit.
IMHO she would attract more women voters, my wife for instance, who says Trump is an arrogant asshole.

Last edited:

Repubs already had Ohio.

You said: "Nikki Haley would have sent way more repub voters home."

With no links proving your thesis. I called bullshit.
IMHO she would attract more women voters, my wife for instance, who says Trump is an asshole.
She’s a major RINO. That repels repubs. Whatever constituency she would have attracted would have been more than offset by the voters she repelled.
As I recall, this was all borne out in the primaries.

She’s a major RINO. That repels repubs. Whatever constituency she would have attracted would have been more than offset by the voters she repelled. As I recall, this was all borne out in the primaries.
1. Why do you call her a RINO? She is Dick Cheney in heels.
2. She repels no Republican voters, especially vs Kamala. Trump was running against Biden, so Trump looked unbeatable.
3. Now that Kamala is the nominee her poll numbers are beating Trump.
3. Nikki came in 2nd with about 20%, Trump should have tried to mend fences to get Nikki's 20% by making Nikki VP.

1. Why do you call her a RINO? She is Dick Cheney in heels.
2. She repels no Republican voters, especially vs Kamala. Trump was running against Biden, so Trump looked unbeatable.
3. Now that Kamala is the nominee her poll numbers are beating Trump.
3. Nikki came in 2nd with about 20%, Trump should have tried to mend fences to get Nikki's 20% by making Nikki VP.
Haley is too repulsive. Again, do the math and consider the net.
We don’t need anymore democrats on either ticket.

Forum List

Back