Biden Finally Speaks Out on Demise of Reelection Campaign: Pelosi Et Al. Shoved Me Aside

My suspicion is that Pelosi is taking orders from Obama. Biden is given written directives.
Obama and Clinton is what I've heard or at least heard speculation on. It makes sense. The people who are around Biden are Obama and Clinton allies.

People were convicted of seditious conspiracy but it wasn't seditious conspiracy? ROFL.

Good grief.
People aren't convinced. IT is a talking point by unhinged leftists and the advocates of the DNC in the media. Good lord but you believe anything they tell you, won't you?

You don't know that those rioting were trying to help Trump any more than I do. That is pure malicious propaganda talking.

Yes I do. They testified.

Did you think they were trying to help Biden? Lol.

I hope I live long enough for Americans to redevelop enough intellectual honesty to see past propaganda and look for the actual truth of things.

It isn't propaganda. They were convicted of seditious conspiracy.

That includes why Biden was forced out--and I cannot conclude that anything else happened other than he was forced out whether that was a good or bad thing--or the actual facts re Kamala.

That is propaganda. He was "forced" out? Lol.

He wasn't forced out. He could have stayed in the race if he chose too.

Patriots do not help trump by insulting Kamala--they only help Kamala--any more than leftists helped Biden or Kamala by insulting Trump.

Sure.

I don't understand how people get to be so partisan on either side that truth about anything doesn't matter any more. Propaganda is all that matters.
It's a big part of some people's lives, that is for sure.

Yes I do. They testified.

Did you think they were trying to help Biden? Lol.

It isn't propaganda. They were convicted of seditious conspiracy.

That is propaganda. He was "forced" out? Lol.

He wasn't forced out. He could have stayed in the race if he chose too.

Sure.

It's a big part of some people's lives, that is for sure.
I read other than Democrat propaganda. You should too.

That is the Google politically correct definition. If we go by that definition, every act against a police authority, BLM/Antifa riots, every protest at a school board meeting, pro Palestinian protests occupying the Capital rotunda after being told to vacate, etc. are all insurrection which would be ridiculous.

Insurrection is a violent attempt to overthrow a government that did not in any form or fashion happen on Jan 6. It might have been seditious conspiracy on the part of somebody in order to take down Trump, but it sure as hell wasn't his doing or the doing of tens of thousands of Patriots who were there to exercise their constitutional right to peacefully assemble, protest, petition their government for the redress of grievances.
And rain is not wet.

There is no disgrace in getting old

There is disgrace in being no longer able to do the job and refusing to step aside

Democrats saved Biden from disgrace
We were told for months that Biden was healthy and was cognitive, why did Democrats lie to us for months, even years and why did they prop him up in the primaries when everyone knew that he was not all there?

Forum List

Back