Biden Finally Speaks Out on Demise of Reelection Campaign: Pelosi Et Al. Shoved Me Aside

Correct. It was seditious conspiracy.

Which do you think is worse? Seditious conspiracy or insurrection?
There was no insurrection.

If there was seditious conspiracy, it was committed by people with the intent to defame, falsely accuse, malign, prosecute Trump. There is zero evidence that Trump and the tens of thousands of peaceful protesters were doing ANYTHING outside their constitutional rights.

So why was he forced out?

I think they planned to force him out all along. They couldn't do it too early because they would have to hide Kamala.
They're basically trying to repeat 2020. Biden wasn't leading in the primaries until Clyburn fixed SC and Obama worked behind the scenes to have the remaining candidates drop out in stages to give illusion of Biden momentum.
They are doing the same with Harris, getting her in at the last minute and providing cover for her to not engage with the press for as long as possible. When she does finally give an interview it will fully scripted much like was done with Biden.
As for the debate with an adoring and compliant press I don't expect it'll be as big a factor as some may think.
As for the ballots, big tech is on team TRUMP this time, and Musk has much more power of influence than Lindell.

There was no insurrection.

I know. It was seditious conspiracy.

If there was seditious conspiracy, it was committed by people with the intent to defame, falsely accuse, malign, prosecute Trump.

No if. There was seditious conspiracy. Those convicted of it were Trump supporters trying to help Trump.

There is zero evidence that Trump and the tens of thousands of peaceful protesters were doing ANYTHING outside their constitutional rights.
Strawman.

I didn't say Trump or all the protestors did anything.

I think they planned to force him out all along. They couldn't do it too early because they would have to hide Kamala.
They're basically trying to repeat 2020. Biden wasn't leading in the primaries until Clyburn fixed SC and Obama worked behind the scenes to have the remaining candidates drop out in stages to give illusion of Biden momentum.
They are doing the same with Harris, getting her in at the last minute and providing cover for her to not engage with the press for as long as possible. When she does finally give an interview it will fully scripted much like was done with Biden.
As for the debate with an adoring and compliant press I don't expect it'll be as big a factor as some may think.
As for the ballots, big tech is on team TRUMP this time, and Musk has much more power of influence than Lindell.
Agreed. I suppose Biden's poll numbers were just too much for Pelosi et. al. To bear. And yes, the democrat party will keep Harris hidden away from any interviews or pressers for as long as they can get away with it. The media will do as they’re told and not make an issue of Harris ducking interviews.

Resd post# 4. I made no direct accusation at you.

No one on this board can make you a martyr.
I’m sure people like you don’t know what “insurrrection” means but it is a slogan still used by the retrograde left.

I do know what insurrection is liar.

I have said multiple times on this site it wasn't insurrection, it was seditious conspiracy.

Why are you making up lies about me?

I will pray for you.
Neither was it a seditious conspiracy.

It was a protest that got out of hand. Plain and simple.

Yes. His job is tanning while at the beach on another vacation. He wants that orange glow.
In the upcoming week, he has a full schedule of two phone calls.

It begs the question. Who the hell is running our country? It isn't Joe Biden.

I know. It was seditious conspiracy.

No if. There was seditious conspiracy. Those convicted of it were Trump supporters trying to help Trump.

Strawman.

I didn't say Trump or all the protestors did anything.
You don't know that those rioting were trying to help Trump any more than I do. That is pure malicious propaganda talking.

I hope I live long enough for Americans to redevelop enough intellectual honesty to see past propaganda and look for the actual truth of things. That includes why Biden was forced out--and I cannot conclude that anything else happened other than he was forced out whether that was a good or bad thing--or the actual facts re Kamala.

Patriots do not help trump by insulting Kamala--they only help Kamala--any more than leftists helped Biden or Kamala by insulting Trump.

I don't understand how people get to be so partisan on either side that truth about anything doesn't matter any more. Propaganda is all that matters.

In the upcoming week, he has a full schedule of two phone calls.

It begs the question. Who the hell is running our country? It isn't Joe Biden.
My suspicion is that Pelosi is taking orders from Obama. Biden is given written directives.

Forum List

Back