Biden remains bitter at top Democrats as they plan to formally usher him out the door: report

"Surging Harris numbers". You spend too much time stealing from the Joy Reid Clwn Show.

Good luck with that.

Or....just looking at the poll numbers.

And recent polling, 12 to 3 Harris. With 2 of those 3 being Rasmussen...that was off by 350% in the last election.

1723661087037.png

But maybe if you spewed more echo-chamber buzzwords, the polling would disappear? Say 'politburo' again. For the giggles.

Or....just looking at the poll numbers.

And recent polling, 12 to 3 Harris. With 2 of those 3 being Rasmussen...that was off by 350% in the last election.

View attachment 995672

But maybe if you spewed more echo-chamber buzzwords, the polling would disappear? Say 'politburo' again. For the giggles.
Polls change. Let's see Harris pull a Biden style incoherent rant in front of a microphone during kone of her giggle- fests.

Thanks for the comedy show. You Harris groupies are a laugh.

Polls change. Let's see Harris pull a Biden style incoherent rant in fron of a microphonevguring one of her giggle- fests.

Thanks for the comedy show. You Harris groupies are a laugh.

Clearly. As Harris has made a dramatic surge and overtaken Trump both nationally and in the State polls.

But tell us again how its all a 'masquerade'. And slip in the word 'politburo' again, if you don't mind.

Clearly. As Harris has made a dramatic surge and overtaken Trump both nationally and in the State polls.

But tell us again how its all a 'masquerade'. And slip in the word 'politburo' again, if you don't mind.
Clearly. Harris has had the benefit of her handlers keeping her away from any interviews.

And slip in to your Harris groupie costume one more time please. Wille Brown called. He wants a favor.

Clearly. Harris has had the benefit of her handlers keeping her away from any interviews.

And slip in to your Harris groupie costume one more time please. Wille Brown called. He wants a favor.

All we're doing now is discussing why I'm right.

Oh, and it keeps getting better.

And better still!

Rate cut in September!

Last edited:
All we're doing now is discussing why I'm right.

Oh, and it keeps getting better.

You're flailing about as you claim to be right but offer only blustering rhetoric.

Your frantic tirades are funny.

The soft coup will be complete at the DNC when ole' Stumblebum is finally pushed out the door,, the last nail on the coffin, as it be.
I suspect the Dems will not allow ole'joe to address the party goers as a a scream-fest from a bitter, angry Joe would be a bit of a buzz kill

Maybe they can give him a participation trophy to calm the hard feelings?
Biden remains bitter at top Democrats as they plan to formally usher him out the door: report
I HOPE Biden pulls at fast one at the DNC! I will laugh so hard. Kamala got everything handed to her. I bet Joe hates her guts! Payback time Joe! Do it! :)

You're flailing about as you claim to be right but offer only blustering rhetoric.

Your frantic tirades are funny.

Laughing....I'm citing poll after poll with Harris surging foward. Harris winning nationally. Harris winning in swing states. Harris enjoying massive enthusiasm increases. Harris picking up the 'double haters'.

If that's 'flailing', I'm happy to do it all day.

Oh, and it gets better!

Looks like a rate cut next month.

Laughing....I'm citing poll after poll with Harris surging foward. Harris winning nationally. Harris winning in swing states. Harris enjoying massive enthusiasm increases. Harris picking up the 'double haters'.

If that's 'flailing', I'm happy to do it all day.

Oh, and it gets better!

Looks like a rate cut next month.
Funny. Citing one series of polls about "Harris surging"has you emotionally attached to the "Harris surging" slogan. You're compelled to copy and paste paste that slogan among multiple rants.

Looks like you're having an emotional breakdown now.

You doubt he's bitter about being stabbed in the back by long held "friends" and kicked off the Presidential ticket? Wouldn't you be?

His TDS constantly triggers him to defend the indefensible, it's really quite entertaining. Primarily why he's not on ignore.

Funny. Citing one series of polls about "Harris surging"has you emotionally attached to the "Harris surging" slogan. You're compelled to copy and paste paste that slogan among multiple rants.

Looks like you're having an emotional breakdown now.

I cited 15 national polls, 12 of them breaking to Harris. With 2 of those that didn't being Rasmussen.

I've cited 7 state polls for battle ground states, 5 breaking for Harris, one a tie and one for Trump.

I've cited enthusiasm surges for democrats after Harris joined the race.

I've cited the double haters breaking toward Harris.

And you've ignored it all, calling it a 'masquerade'. Good luck with that.

You keep babbling about 'emotional breakdowns'. I'll keep smiling with each new poll that shows Harris pulling away.

The soft coup will be complete at the DNC when ole' Stumblebum is finally pushed out the door,, the last nail on the coffin, as it be.
I suspect the Dems will not allow ole'joe to address the party goers as a a scream-fest from a bitter, angry Joe would be a bit of a buzz kill

The sad part of it all is that Joe & kamala were/are the statist lefts best they got to field as POTUS candidates. The reality of the situation is in the link below, but it gets even worse yet as BOTH New Mexico & Minnesota are expected to flip light red!

See those two medium blue states in the N/W corner of the map that USED to be dark blue? The below links tell the story of the blue/red divide county by county in both Oregon & Washington states like see for yourself!

As can be seen in the two county maps above Americans are taking back our states from the statist left one county @ a time!

I cited 15 national polls, 12 of them breaking to Harris. With 2 of those that didn't being Rasmussen.

I've cited 7 state polls for battle ground states, 5 breaking for Harris, one a tie and one for Trump.

I've cited enthusiasm surges for democrats after Harris joined the race.

I've cited the double haters breaking toward Harris.

And you've ignored it all, calling it a 'masquerade'.

Good luck with that. You keep babbling about 'emotional breakdowns'. I'll keep smiling with each new poll that shows Harris pulling away.
Remember to cut and paste your slogan, "Harris surging". It's a soothing balm for the Harris groupies who flail their pom poms for a manufactured, DIE candidate who refuses to do interviewsand never received a single primary vote.

Trum is surging.

Not "almost" a certainty.

He wasn't. They had to have him exposed and embarrassed on a mass basis at the debate. That's why they forced him into a debate in June.

Yet he seems, other than these unnamed reports which you people use to call fake news, very content. Chilling on the beach and just enjoying life.

It was simple put a women, a women who is also black in front of a bigoted ,women hating group and the election is over, they hate so much that even though they know it is not good for Trump they spit out endless lies and hate on the black women. They literally can't contain their hate.

woMAN - singular woMEN - plural

You idiots show your lack of IQ in just about every post you make. :rofl:

Invoke the 25th after the convention.

The sad part of it all is that Joe & kamala were/are the statist lefts best they got to field as POTUS candidates. The reality of the situation is in the link below, but it gets even worse yet as BOTH New Mexico & Minnesota are expected to flip light red!

See those two medium blue states in the N/W corner of the map that USED to be dark blue? The below links tell the story of the blue/red divide county by county in both Oregon & Washington states like see for yourself!

As can be seen in the two county maps above Americans are taking back our states from the statist left one county @ a time!

Gold Crown Politics, a random youtuber with barely 20k subs? A guy who has videos titled "Trump’s Landslide Just Got LARGER | Republican RED WAVE Is Coming In 2024 (Election Map Analysis)"

With this delightful quote: "Today I'll be showing that a redwave is guaranteed for 2024. "

Anyone who guarantees an election outcome in the future...is blowing sunshine up your ass. You're actively seeking out anyone who will tell you what you desperately want to believe.

What a difference a month makes.

Forum List

Back