Biden remains bitter at top Democrats as they plan to formally usher him out the door: report

A narcissist with an ego the size of Biden's. The week before the coup Biden was claiming only God could get him out of the race.

I believe that Biden knew from even before the debate he did not have it in him. He stayed in as long as he did so that him leaving would come after the RNC and Trump's pick for VP.

The soft coup will be complete at the DNC when ole' Stumblebum is finally pushed out the door,, the last nail on the coffin, as it be.
I suspect the Dems will not allow ole'joe to address the party goers as a a scream-fest from a bitter, angry Joe would be a bit of a buzz kill

Maybe they can give him a participation trophy to calm the hard feelings?
Biden remains bitter at top Democrats as they plan to formally usher him out the door: report
Hate Nazi talk , don't even have to look , this is a lie.

I believe that Biden knew from even before the debate he did not have it in him. He stayed in as long as he did so that him leaving would come after the RNC and Trump's pick for VP.
LOL Good German. Dude, this was AFTER the debate "If the Lord Almighty comes down and tells me that, I might do that"

The soft coup will be complete at the DNC when ole' Stumblebum is finally pushed out the door,, the last nail on the coffin, as it be.
I suspect the Dems will not allow ole'joe to address the party goers as a a scream-fest from a bitter, angry Joe would be a bit of a buzz kill

From day one, he was never in charge. That has been obvious. Currently, he's President all in but name.

LOL Good German. Dude, this was AFTER the debate "If the Lord Almighty comes down and tells me that, I might do that"

Yeah, he did put on a good show, got all you people, and me also, thinking he was not going to drop out. Do you think it was just random coincidence he dropped out right after the RNC?

I'd like to see him get up on stage the first night and tell them he's running again! As many heads to explode will be a fun thing to watch.

To get even with them, Joe should pull off another debate performance if he is allowed to talk at the convention and laugh as walks out the door.

It was simple put a women, a women who is also black in front of a bigoted ,women hating group and the election is over, they hate so much that even though they know it is not good for Trump they spit out endless lies and hate on the black women. They literally can't contain their hate.

It was simple put a women, a women who is also black in front of a bigoted ,women hating group and the election is over, they hate so much that even though they know it is not good for Trump they spit out endless lies and hate on the black women. They literally can't contain their hate.
You are so full of s**t, we call you brown eyes.

A woman that Biden labeled a DEI hire. Who could not make it to the primaries she was so unpopular. Who was the VP but half the party didn't want her to pick up the nomination (it was only becaue of the money that she got it).

She's a "Hail Mary" by the democrats. Soon she noses over and crashes.

We call her Hindenburg Harris.

A woman that Biden labeled a DEI hire. Who could not make it to the primaries she was so unpopular. Who was the VP but half the party didn't want her to pick up the nomination (it was only becaue of the money that she got it).

She's a "Hail Mary" by the democrats. Soon she noses over and crashes.

We call her Hindenburg Harris.
She also was the LAST person the Democrats wanted as president, as evidenced by her getting barely 1% of the vote in the primaries and dropped out before Iowa. But the Dem Elites wanted a Female Black as VP - the penultimate position - even though America said NO. Just shows you the total disregard Dems have for Americans.

She is a DEI pick.

Yeah, he did put on a good show, got all you people, and me also, thinking he was not going to drop out. Do you think it was just random coincidence he dropped out right after the RNC?
Not at all. Rational people understand Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, Katzenberg ... planned it that way. Have your cult leaders told you why Biden would have ever agreed to a debate three months before debate are ever held? Before the DNC? Before the RNC?

To get even with them, Joe should pull off another debate performance if he is allowed to talk at the convention and laugh as walks out the door.

I'm not sure they'll let him speak live as it would be a big risk. If he has a freezie moment a fall, and struggles in anyway it'll lead to questions of "why he's still president". If he pulls off a great speech it could lead to questions of "why did they force him out".
I would be surprised if he's speech is recorded for edits and message control.

Not at all. Rational people understand Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, Katzenberg ... planned it that way. Have your cult leaders told you why Biden would have ever agreed to a debate three months before debate are ever held? Before the DNC? Before the RNC?

It is almost as if the whole thing was planned in advance.

Which you seem to agree with, you just do not think Biden was part of the plan.

Forum List

Back