Trump will hold a news conference Thursday afternoon. The guy is hustling on the trail and taking questions.

So you should refer to my posting that A.I Chat provided on the CCP in China.

You are in agreement with that system then it seems.

Enjoy. No amount of money will protect you from government overreach. China knows this. They applaud your efforts.
WTF are you talking about? :auiqs.jpg:
Gawd, for a Canadian you do an awful lot of whining.

step back and stop being programmed to attack, attack, attack...

Look, 3% in this economy is too high. When life becomes better is when inflation stalls or even deflation occurs, while wages increase.

I remember this from years ago in school being referred to as "benign deflation".

Trump could use that term to really impress the voters who care. Basically, the economy essentially levels off from a GDP standpoint but due to productivity and improvements within the economy wages for employees rise. This ensures that consumer spending drives the economy upwards in time while citizens can afford to live and procreate.

Trump's so-called policy speech has into another of his lunatic and weird rants.

I know what Trump's aides and advisors are thinking:

"What a f*cking idiot!!!!!! All he has to do is read the speech and the moron can't even do that."

Last edited:
and the candidate that was installed after the 1st nominee to win the primaries dropped out after winning ..[1st time in US history] has yet to hold a news conference after being named the replacement a month ago .. lie and spin and deflect all your want homo ..you cant refute that fact !

Trump didn't hold a press conference for 300 days when he was president. He's bombastic.. He doesn't really answer questions.

Did you know that we have invisible airplanes or that the 1913 pandemic ended WW2?

He's pulled Scott Bessent out of the crowd!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"I don't order bacon anymore, it's too expensive"...
You asshole, in the weeks following your blowing of the response to COVID-19 (because you were incompetent),
all I saw on the butcher's shelves at the market was....BACON!!! :laughing0301:

Problem is there is too much repetition in these interviews and too little details. Makes Trump look like a desperate candidate trying to come back from behind.

No, it doesn't really.

I realize there's a lot of redundancy, and if someone doesn't like listening to it, they can stop listening.

Easy-peasy.

It isn't as if he's actually campaigning. He doesn't need to campaign. He's entertaining.

I'm pretty sure that 99% of those who will vote for him made that decision three and a half years ago.

Forum List

Back