Kamala Harris panned for requiring ID to enter Arizona rally after previously painting voter ID laws as racist

Well, this sounds like a future of government over reach in America if elected.

Will digital currency and social credit scores be in Americas future?

Vice President Harris was mocked online for requiring campaign rallygoers to present a government-issued ID upon entry, despite the Democratic presidential nominee opposing voter ID laws.

Ahead of Harris’ rally alongside vice presidential running mate Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz in Arizona on Friday, her campaign sent out an email advising that only confirmed RSVPs will be admitted.

The email said those on the RSVP list must present a matching government-issued photo ID in order to be admitted to the venue, KTAR reported.

The exact site of the Phoenix-area campaign event, first announced on July 30, was not revealed until Thursday. The email specified the event would take place at Desert Diamond Arena, located 15 miles northwest of downtown Phoenix, with attendees being admitted Friday between 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., according to KTAR. The campaign reportedly said the Arizona Democratic Party would send out "non-transferrable invitations" by email on Thursday afternoon to attend Friday's event.
Now that's funny. I guess what she saying is that those poor people, many of the elderly, and minorities who can't get or don't have ID's are unwelcome at her rallies.

Screenshot+2024-08-11+at+10.11.17+AM.png

I'd just like to hear some policies that aren't far left, open border and "America is not an exceptional empire anymore".

You need people like me. You need me on this wall. I am your conscience.
What you need to do is shut your canuck ass and then start a Trump for Canadian PM campaign. You aren't anyones conscience canuck, I am black. Blacks, Native Americans and Hispanics are Americas conscience. We can say America is not great, because it has not been great for us. We are the ones standing on the wall. You're not even in the stadium.

I’m a human being, I’m not anyone’s mascot! And I am America’s conscience. And that’s what they don’t want to look at. They would rather look at a cartoon character than at the deceit of this country and this government.
Russell Means

All we say to America is, "Be true to what you said on paper."
Martin Luther King

Harris panned for requiring ID to enter Arizona rally​

She did this not only to keep out non-supporters, but to exclude anyone other than SELECTED people from invited far leftwing organizations and activists.

She did not hold a rally for people to go see her to help them decide if the supported her views, she held a symposium of ardent supporters at the core organized to advance her election chances.

Too bad I couldn't be there; I think if I walked up to a rally to go see a presidential candidate and was EXCLUDED because I did not have some special RSVP invitation, I would have to sue them, and I hope lots of people DO sue the Harris Campaign.

Not only doesn't the bitch give interviews or take questions, but now she holds private rallies which are by special invitation only.

What is this tramp afraid of? And how will a person running so exclusive and isolated a campaign go on to represent ALL of the nation?

She can't.

You can rest assured the Swamp has already decided who will sit in the WH next.......

When a REALLY dismal candidate doesn't even need to get out on the campaign trail.
Here we go again.

Kamala Harris defeats Trump in landslide victory !!! (I can see the headlines now)
America Embraces Communism

Last edited:

Forum List

Back