Universal Basic Income

What do you need me to source, I’d be happy to.

True..I guess I’ll identify as an illegal at the ER from now on…you know, since I don’t need to prove I’m not.

You just schooled by someone fucking stupid.
Moron your own source states they do not qualify for the programs I listed lol.
God you’re stupid. And what individual states do is irrelevant. We are talking about federal programs. Derp!

Moron your own source states they do not qualify for the programs I listed lol.
God you’re stupid. And what individual states do is irrelevant. We are talking about federal programs. Derp!
How about this…why don’t you sick begging bastards just stop expanding our underclass with Mexico’s people and then you can stop all the not so clever bullshit. It must be exhausting constantly trying to concoct a new angle to justify your begging…no?

How about this…why don’t you sick begging bastards just stop expanding our underclass with Mexico’s people and then you can stop all the not so clever bullshit. It must be exhausting constantly trying to concoct a new angle to justify your begging…no?
Why don't you racist pukes just admit who you are and what your real motives are? Then you can whine to everyone else.

Hahahahahaaa

Uh, no.

You are the folks who got in the way.
We got in the way of who/what?
Are you sure you know what a redneck is?
Doesn’t this definition sound like core Americans who built the nation you’ve been fucking over for decades?

IMG_2480.jpeg

Why don't you racist pukes just admit who you are and what your real motives are? Then you can whine to everyone else.
LefTard Logic:
“a racist puke is anyone who aims to keep thirdworld filth out, anyone who knows America was great because it wasn’t comprised of Mexico’s people, anyone who pays attention to the data and admits that an America without Mexico’s people is a better America.”

What I’m pretty sick of is this undeserved sense of superiority you have over other people. You aren’t fooling anyone. You really are a loser desperate to feel validated and superior. No one is impressed by you

Has nothing to do with govt or conspiracy theories. Sadly, most people such as yourself will not get it when the time comes.
Bullshit it is all a goof ball conspiracy theory , you are just another wack job. and most people know that for a fact , the only people who don't know that has commies behind every bush in their live like you do.

Sadly, the latest generations think free stuff from the govt is good and will bow to the state. This is where we are heading.
Fuck you, you squirrels are all the same , if you found yourself in need you would be begging for assistance from your government and country. Simple to prove ,what states are by far the most welfare states and what state get back more then they contribute to the fed , all red states. and they all talk like you , trying to bullshit everyone.

That immigration bill that establishment GOP and the DNC had introduced had provisions for digital ID for EVERYONE. . . and yet?

The DNC and media are gaslighting the entire nation that the reason Trump and the freedom caucus opposed it was really about power and the election.

Kamala and her communist running mate promise to pass it.

:sigh2:
that's 100% bullshit. didn't even have to look into it. Without lies you clowns wouldn't have a position on anything.

that's 100% bullshit. didn't even have to look into it. Without lies you clowns wouldn't have a position on anything.
This is why you are one of THE MOST IGNORANT MEMBERS on this forum. You don't look into shit, and just bleev propaganda. :rolleyes:

"I did not rely on billionaire funded foundations' "FACT CHECKERS," to tell me what to think, I read the actual legislation.. These oligarchs are bullshitting you. You oughtta know better by now. I have told you enough about the deceptive nature of these fact checking outfits by now. They didn't exist a decade ago for a reason.

Seriously, READ. LOOK, and do yoar own damn thinking. :rolleyes:

I get tired of repeating myself on this site, this is the third time now...
"I would oppose this, even if Trump is president. I believe he tried it w/o a law. Russia is already instituting these types of changes, and these will be the norm after a peace in Ukraine, and after a peace settles in Israel, count on it. This is the agenda of the global government, and everyone but the normies can see.

Global bio-metric IDs. You will need them to travel, you will need them to buy and sell, you will need them to vote or receive medical care.

. . . it is one of the reasons for the instigated wars, and the weakened borders. Problem/Reaction/Solution.

This creates an electronic system where everyone is required to be tracked and traced, in a data base in order to work.

. . . regardless of whether or not they are an illegal alien or not.

Everything is centrally controlled by a global Big Brother and the billionaire oligarchs in Silicon Valley.

<snip>

. . mean, sure, if you were on the side of Big Brother in 1984, I can see where you would like that immigration bill. . but otherwise? Why would you want to turn the entire nation into a prison?

It's sort of Orwellian TBH."

:oops:

iu

"This was a good interview. . . if you are interested in this topic, I believe y'all might like this interview. The part where Massie addressed the fight over the re-authorization of the FISA law, very interesting. I booked marked that part.

"

Victory! Biden Administration Rescinds Dangerous DHS Proposed Rule to Expand Biometrics Collection​

June 30, 2021

So they are going to make it into a law now? :wtf:"

This is why you are one of THE MOST IGNORANT MEMBERS on this forum. You don't look into shit, and just bleev propaganda. :rolleyes:

"I did not rely on billionaire funded foundations' "FACT CHECKERS," to tell me what to think, I read the actual legislation.. These oligarchs are bullshitting you. You oughtta know better by now. I have told you enough about the deceptive nature of these fact checking outfits by now. They didn't exist a decade ago for a reason.

Seriously, READ. LOOK, and do yoar own damn thinking. :rolleyes:

I get tired of repeating myself on this site, this is the third time now...
"I would oppose this, even if Trump is president. I believe he tried it w/o a law. Russia is already instituting these types of changes, and these will be the norm after a peace in Ukraine, and after a peace settles in Israel, count on it. This is the agenda of the global government, and everyone but the normies can see.

Global bio-metric IDs. You will need them to travel, you will need them to buy and sell, you will need them to vote or receive medical care.

. . . it is one of the reasons for the instigated wars, and the weakened borders. Problem/Reaction/Solution.

This creates an electronic system where everyone is required to be tracked and traced, in a data base in order to work.

. . . regardless of whether or not they are an illegal alien or not.

Everything is centrally controlled by a global Big Brother and the billionaire oligarchs in Silicon Valley.

<snip>

. . mean, sure, if you were on the side of Big Brother in 1984, I can see where you would like that immigration bill. . but otherwise? Why would you want to turn the entire nation into a prison?

It's sort of Orwellian TBH."

:oops:

iu

"This was a good interview. . . if you are interested in this topic, I believe y'all might like this interview. The part where Massie addressed the fight over the re-authorization of the FISA law, very interesting. I booked marked that part.

"

Victory! Biden Administration Rescinds Dangerous DHS Proposed Rule to Expand Biometrics Collection​

June 30, 2021

So they are going to make it into a law now? :wtf:"

yup you are right whatever you say , doesn't matter actually because it is a lie and I won't waste my time even looking up what liars put on any forum , no one should. This is so simple you are a idiot , to go through what you have to to double check hate Nazis' post to find out 95% of the time it is a lie or distortion anyway. , better to just know it is a lie and then you won't waste your life on stupidity/ Yup I won't even read your crap.

What I’m pretty sick of is this undeserved sense of superiority you have over other people. You aren’t fooling anyone. You really are a loser desperate to feel validated and superior. No one is impressed by you
Translation-
“Beg for tens of millions of brown cockroaches and free shit with me or you think you’re SUPERIOR.”

Forum List

Back