Universal Basic Income

yup you are right whatever you say , doesn't matter actually because it is a lie and I won't waste my time even looking up what liars put on any forum , no one should. This is so simple you are a idiot , to go through what you have to to double check hate Nazis' post to find out 95% of the time it is a lie or distortion anyway. , better to just know it is a lie and then you won't waste your life on stupidity/ Yup I won't even read your crap.
gracia-accion-de-laugh.gif

This is why nearly the entire forum has you on ignore. I try to treat with you in an intelligent reasonable manner. You call me a liar, and tell me what I post is untrue so? I post support, REAL EVIDENCE, not only with the testimony of a congressional representative, but the ACTUAL FUCKING LEGISLATION. . . THE BILL!

. . but no, you are like. . .

7e38ced347bb70c6365fe1afa0c32ea0.jpg

Just fuck off. Don't expect me to read or interact with your trolling ass ever again. You have less integrity than anyone on this forum.

gracia-accion-de-laugh.gif

This is why nearly the entire forum has you on ignore. I try to treat with you in an intelligent reasonable manner. You call me a liar, and tell me what I post is untrue so? I post support, REAL EVIDENCE, not only with the testimony of a congressional representative, but the ACTUAL FUCKING LEGISLATION. . . THE BILL!

. . but no, you are like. . .

7e38ced347bb70c6365fe1afa0c32ea0.jpg

Just fuck off. Don't expect me to read or interact with your trolling ass ever again. You have less integrity than anyone on this forum.
this seems to work fine , if people just operate on lies and hate here, i dump them anyway so I will make sure he sticks to his promise and dump his ass, now he will be at piece with the world. Point being if people let others come on and never supply the truth and only live off of each other lies. then you should dump that type of person also. If they won't contribute they shouldn't be allowed to stay here.

You're just not too bright. Its like talking to a bucket of paint.
ace that won't wash you have to contribute or your ass is gone. You have to contribute and you can't try to hijack the thread, that's the rules, Its up to you ,make it simple, and just say go ahead.

Forum List

Back