FBI Refuses to Release Trump Assassination Records

You mean even FOIA requests that come from assclowns like you & Dotard's lackey's in the House & Senate?
~~~~~~
Typical of Democrat Neo-Marxist lackeys that would support keeping information from the public and attempt to thwart Justice.

No surprise here. Everybody knows this was a DNC/FBI hit job on trump. Just 5 days before the shooting, Joe biden said, "It's time to put trump in the bullseye." The president flat out said he wanted trump shot!!! Why hasn't joe been charged with making death threats.?

Americans need to push for the elimination of the Public Employees Unions. Those corrupt unions have no business what so ever as mediators between the American public & their public servants.

From what I read the gun was purchased by Matthew Crook's father. What wouldn't surprise me is a future lawsuit by the family of killed fireman Corey Comperatore, and as lawyers do casting a wide net against the dad, FBI, Secret Service, local police and the Trump campaign. I see the dad and Trump campaign as the most vulnerable.
HAHAHA. Hear that everybody? Einstein here says trump should be sued by the matthew crooks family!!

Americans need to push for the elimination of the Public Employees Unions. Those corrupt unions have no business what so ever as mediators between the American public & their public servants.
Yep, unions were supposed to protect workers from unsafe working conditions.
Public Employee unions are not needed, especially if they take exorbitant retirement packages instead of Social Security.

HAHAHA. Hear that everybody? Einstein here says trump should be sued by the matthew crooks family!!

A candidate throws an affair and you really believe his campaign is free from any responsible for inadequate security? Especially for a candidate who has history of stiffing localities on security bills.

What lawyer-free country do you live in?

Forum List

Back