FBI Refuses to Release Trump Assassination Records

No surprise here. Everybody knows this was a DNC/FBI hit job on trump.

I don't know what it was, but at the very least, it was a shockingly piss poor job at really, the most important job in the world. Really makes you wonder what this country has come to! But it was also an IMPOSSIBLE set of circumstances, where some stupid kid washing dishes at a nursing home JUST HAPPENS to have millions in foreign bank accounts, and JUST HAPPENS to decide to drive to Butler with a rifle to assassinate a president, which JUST HAPPENS to have an ideally situated rooftop nearby prime for targeting, which JUST HAPPENS to be totally unsupervised and unprotected, and communication between the police there and the SS JUST HAPPENS to not be working, communication operated by a company which JUST HAPPENS to have Garland and Mayorkas on the board, and the kid JUST HAPPENS to get off 8 shots at Trump before anyone is in a position to do anything about it, and it JUST HAPPENED that even after he knew he had been spotted and was facing certain death by a sniper, he still felt killing Trump more important than saving his own pathetic life.

If ANY of these things had not fallen perfectly into place, the attempt on Trump never could have happened.

Sadly many establishment republicans still hate Trump..... you would think they could explain why but they can't.... I blame the deep threaded Bush family....

I've concluded that the Never-Trumper RINOS all have a sweet gig going on in Washington, they prefer being #2, and they don't want a guy like Trump rocking their boat.

Have we overlooked Hunter? Where does Hunter fit into all of this?
They are using him and the threat of prosecution to keep Joe quiet... look at the teaser about their connection abroad that was just leaked... something about Belarus....

They are using him and the threat of prosecution to keep Joe quiet... look at the teaser about their connection abroad that was just leaked... something about Belarus....

Maybe that is the only reason why they are going after Hunter, and doing it NOW.

We'll never know what happened.

God I'm shocked! Not really. :rolleyes:

1723501480050.png

Forum List

Back