Would Trump's proposed tariffs instead of income tax ever become LAW? (Poll)

Would the House and Senate agree to replace the Income Tax with Tariffs?

• Yes, especially if the GOP wins both houses

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, the downside risks are too big

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
There are plenty of reports that say you are wrong

I clicked the first link that says I’m right.

1719166758745.png

More by other ways, but far more than none

I guess you want to just wave a magic wand and make it all go away at once
The vast majority by other ways. Your attempt to link this to drug smuggling is absurd, but not surprising since dishonesty framing the issue is pretty typical of the political right.

The vast majority by other ways. Your attempt to link this to drug smuggling is absurd, but not surprising since dishonesty framing the issue is pretty typical of the political right.
Not the vast majority unless you consider 20-25% too insignificant to worry about

Whatever that means it does not excuse you choosing style over substance
With Biden we both get a gentleman and substance. Not the blob who has nothing to offer except disruption.

Like this tariff idea. Worst idea ever where the economy is concerned. But because your blob said it and it will mean pain for hundreds of millions of Americans....you’re blindly all for it.

With Biden we both get a gentleman and substance. Not the blob who has nothing to offer except disruption.

Like this tariff idea. Worst idea ever where the economy is concerned. But because your blob said it and it will mean pain for hundreds of millions of Americans....you’re blindly all for it.
What tariff idea?

You mean the unconfirmed rumor being floated by the lib news media

There is no room for negociation

You have your side, I have mine, and never the two shall meet

But I assumed that at least you had some vague notion if what you want the president to do

My mistake and sorry for putting you on the spot
There should have been no room for your support after the conviction.

#LOCKHIMUP

It looks closer to 25% than 10%
That’s because you are so biased you can’t even look at a chart without exaggerating to suit your narrative.

From the article:
Prosecutors and defense lawyers say Haley's story is typical; the vast majority of illicit fentanyl — close to 90% — is seized at official border crossings.

Convicted in a kangeroo court?

You’ll have to do better than that
No I won’t. The jury has spoken. If you have no faith in our institutions, I don’t know what to tell you. :dunno:

#JUSTICEPREVAILED

You do not seem to realize the serious economic consequences for US consumers of your suggestions. The difference in labor costs is quite substantial and a tariff is going to raise the cost of everything we import, including materials that US producers need to make their stuff. And all that would lead to ridiculously high inflation and economic disaster.
In Economic Snob Rule, the Common People Are Compost

You're not completing the circle. With more jobs and higher wages, we can afford to pay higher prices. We won't even notice, just as consumers ignored the fact that convenience stores, which became predominant in a time of inflation, charged higher prices than that inflation and Americans still flocked to them, changing the face of shopping just as much as Amazon has since then.

How can the Free Trade traitors transfer money from American workers to foreign workers and claim it is for our own good? Our common wealth is shrinking from the capital treason of Capital.

Forum List

Back