Trump wants to eliminate income tax, but replace it with tariffs on imported goods.

The causes of inflation are well known. But paid liars poured lies into your tenderized brain. And you regurgitate them here like a good little boy.
Sure are. One of the four is not due to President Biden's and his handlers' actions. I'll help you; that would be Supply chain disruption due to COVID-19. You're welcome.

Causes%20of%20Inflation%202022.jpg

Last edited:
What date was it announced? Was that before or after COVID-19 had a massive impact on our economy?

LOL... When all else fails, blame it on covid. But how could that be. Trump said he & Fauci saved 10's of millions of people with the Trump shot.

He even gave Fauci a commendation on his last day in office.

LOL... When all else fails, blame it on covid. But how could that be. Trump said he & Fauci saved 10's of millions of people with the Trump shot.

Trump's single biggest accomplishment in office was Operation Warp Speed.

But he won't talk about it today because the Republican base has gone full anti-vaxxer retard.

Just shows you how deep MAGA are in the sewer.

COVID-19 was not a worldwide pandemic killing millions. How desperate are you?

This video estimates that tariffs would have to be at 133%. This would mean that other countries would also put up tariffs on US goods.

So, A) foreign goods for the US would be too expensive for people to buy

B) US goods would be too expensive to sell abroad.

C) This would hit the working classes the hardest. Any tax which taxes what people buy, like sales taxes, is worse for poor people than income taxes, as the poor pay a high proportion of their wages on goods, while the rich don't.

Nothing says "I Don't Care About You, I Just Want Your Vote" than this policy.

Great news.
MAGA.

Look IDK. Maybe.

But Trump did it.

And he deserves kudos for doing so.

I don't think "President Rand Paul" would have done so.

And millions more Americans would have been dead.

And most of them would have been MAGA.

But I can't celebrate that.
Meh, I don't give kudos for acting normal. Just as I am not going to give Biden kudos for not throwing kids in cages, or for not instituting a ban on immigrants from Muslim countries.

But I will give kudos to those who actually accomplished something.. the scientists who developed the vaccines.

Trump was against shutting doen the economy

Lib trump haters were for it

Shutting down the economy caused inflation

Oh yeah, :nono:

That's why Trump bashed Kemp and DeSantis for opening up their states earlier than he (Trump) thought they should.

Oh yeah, :nono:

That's why Trump bashed Kemp and DeSantis for opening up their states earlier than he (Trump) thought they should.

Its difficult to make sense of your post without much more information

Trump is certainly capable of playing politics with any issue and the pandemic is no exception

He did after all have that born fool dr fauci advising him

At least Kemp the republican was trying to do the right thing

Forum List

Back