🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just in from the New York Times: 'To Serve His Country, President Biden Should Leave the Race'

America saw, and were horrified at what they saw.
Indeed.

Donald Trump has proved himself to be a significant jeopardy to that democracy — an erratic and self-interested figure unworthy of the public trust. He systematically attempted to undermine the integrity of elections. His supporters have described, publicly, a 2025 agenda that would give him the power to carry out the most extreme of his promises and threats. If he is returned to office, he has vowed to be a different kind of president, unrestrained by the checks on power built into the American political system.

But those things occurred after his failed presidency, which is what caused him to lose in 2020 by 7M votes.

Yeah, he is going to step down, instantly lose his presidential immunity, and then no longer be able to run out the statute of limitations on his family's crimes.
If crime is important to you, why don't you care about the crimes Don and the people he surrounded himself with committed?

Those are alleged crimes, by congressional Repubs, for which there is no evidence.
They need correctly investigated and Biden prosecuted. You have the banks SAR's report on the 150 suspicious transactions, dodgy foreign business dealings with money laundering routes, you have the classified documents problem. McCarthy was a bumbling spineless fool, Biden needs to be dragged Infront of a jury and let them decide.

Indeed.

Donald Trump has proved himself to be a significant jeopardy to that democracy — an erratic and self-interested figure unworthy of the public trust. He systematically attempted to undermine the integrity of elections. His supporters have described, publicly, a 2025 agenda that would give him the power to carry out the most extreme of his promises and threats. If he is returned to office, he has vowed to be a different kind of president, unrestrained by the checks on power built into the American political system.

But those things occurred after his failed presidency, which is what caused him to lose in 2020 by 7M votes.
Fear mongering is all dems like you have.

2020 is in the rear view, and people are comparing their lives today, vs the previous administration, and dems are failing.

If crime is important to you, why don't you care about the crimes Don and the people he surrounded himself with committed?
No one believes in your fake prosecutions. At some point you democrats need to get that through your thick skulls. Every indictment leads to him being MORE popular with centrists.

That's his problem.
Honestly, its the democrats problem. The moment he loses the election and starts writing up pardons for him and his family. its democrats who are going to pay the price for it. They are the ones who protected, defended and covered for all of it for YEARS! This will haunt them for decades.

I agree with Joe Biden's politics (with the exception of abortion) and was discouraged that the latest debate may make the public view him negatively. But if he were to step down, his replacement could be Kamala Harris. Personally, I would vote for her but my fear is that a large majority of Americans - even Democrats - may vote for Trump as they do not want a woman president and, possibly, not a black president. Obama won but he was a man. Hilary Clinton lost perhaps because she was a woman. If the Democratic Party replaces Biden with a black
woman, many people may vote for Trump for this reason. This would be a shame. I hope Biden can pull himself up to the level of his debates with Trump in 2020 because if Donald Trump wins the 2024 election, what will become of America?

Well for one thing, Trump will NOT invite the third-world to "surge to the border" and flood the country like the stupid fuck that's currently in the White House.

1719698565370.png

I just read the piece. Here's an excerpt.

President Biden has repeatedly and rightfully described the stakes in this November’s presidential election as nothing less than the future of American democracy.

Opinion | To Serve His Country, President Biden Should Leave the Race

Other above the fold headlines read.......

The White House Brushed Off Questions About Biden’s Age. Then the Debate Happened.
and
Major Democratic Donors Ask Themselves: What to Do About Biden?

So my question to you is this. Why wasn't Trump immediately disqualified as a candidate in the minds of Repubs after the details of his plot to steal the 2020 election were revealed? I could list other disqualifying events but I assume you already know what they are. It isn't a short list.
Totally irrelevant. Quid Pro Joe's failing mental capacity is the topic.

Forum List

Back