Republicans…. Now that Kamala Harris is reversing the polls, don’t you regret not switching to Nikki Haley?

Could this be the end of MAGA?

A Trump loss and him bringing the rest of the party with him

Will you have any regrets?

Could be the end of the Republic if Harris wins. Amnesty to 20++ million illegals, then fast-track citizenship.

But you don't care as you cheer your and America's destruction on, the useful idiot, as attributed to Lenin, spoke about.

Why do you so hate the Republic?

Trump seemed destined to victory against a Biden who had run out of gas
You had a chance to switch to a more traditional candidate in Nikki Haley and you stuck with Trump

Now that Dems have switched to Kamala Harris, you are stuck with Trump

Do you wish you had switched to Nikki Haley when you had a chance?
Or DeSantis, so they could win the boy / girl competition.
Orange squirrel / girl competition doesn't have a winning ring to it.

Not at all. And If I had dominion software, ballot harvesting, and other bs I would be cocky arrogant one party leftist state SOB....just like you.
Is that really the best Republicans have?
A lame excuse of Dominion Software

Are you aware fellow Republicans are facing billions of dollars in claims because of false claims against Dominion?

I was wondering when somebody was going to bring that up. Given the turn of events the last three weeks, I'm sure that's the case. It will be even more apparent after the DNC next week.

I think Nikki Haley would have easily beaten either Biden or Harris.

Republicans chose to back MAGA

You had a chance to switch to a more traditional candidate in Nikki Haley and you stuck with Trump

Now Trump is saying Kamala will cancel Christmas.

Are you trying to say we should take democracy away like the dems did in anointing someone over what the voters wanted?

Are you trying to say we should take democracy away like the dems did in anointing someone over what the voters wanted?

I voted in the Democratic Primary

I had one choice for President
Biden or Biden

Biden decided against running and his Vice President is running with his endorsement

Democracy in action

I voted in the Democratic Primary

I had one choice for President
Biden or Biden

Biden decided against running and his Vice President is running with his endorsement

Democracy in action
So, you didn't vote for Harris and you can't look at us with a straight face and say she is the one you would have voted for in the primaries if they had had an open primary.

So, you didn't vote for Harris and you can't look at us with a straight face and say she is the one you would have voted for in the primaries if they had had an open primary.
Actually I wanted to see another Democratic option in the Primary

You had the option of Nikki Haley and you blew it

No, you don't get it. She's a RIIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOO!!

Of course, they can't tell you why.

Do you wish you had switched to Nikki Haley when you had a chance
I’m not worried about the polls. Let’s wait til after the convention bump and after Harris has given a few press conferences and after the debates and then see how it goes

There were other democratic options. In fact, the Republicans had about 16 and voters chose Trump. Why do you have such a problem with voters voting?

Sitting Presidents are generally provided the courtesy to run for a second term
Democrats provided Biden that courtesy and refused to run against him.

When Biden decided to no longer run, the primaries were over

You had a choice to select an alternative to Trump
You blew it

I’m not worried about the polls. Let’s wait til after the convention bump and after Harris has given a few press conferences and after the debates and then see how it goes
It’s not over till it’s over

Trump still has a chance to rebound but not the version he is presenting the public

Unless Trump can start presenting himself as an adult, Republicans are headed for a defeat in November

That means not making fun of her name, complaining about crowd size, claiming Harris is recently black and questioning her IQ

Sitting Presidents are generally provided the courtesy to run for a second term
Democrats provided Biden that courtesy and refused to run against him.

When Biden decided to no longer run, the primaries were over

You had a choice to select an alternative to Trump
You blew it
Democrats had others in the primary.

Forum List

Back