Republicans…. Now that Kamala Harris is reversing the polls, don’t you regret not switching to Nikki Haley?

lol well if you don’t regret it now you will in the likely probability that Harris wins.
"Likely." LOL

How many of those polled know, let alone support her policies?

Defund the police.
Abolish private healthcare insurance
Abolish ICE
Ban fracking
Citizenship for illegals.
Gun confiscation
Raise taxes
Trillions more in debt.

"Likely." LOL

Defund the police.
Abolish ICE
Ban fracking
Gun confiscation
Raise taxes
Trillions more in debt.
Link

"Likely." LOL

Defund the police.
Abolish ICE
Ban fracking
Gun confiscation
Raise taxes
Trillions more in debt.
lol dude what are you even talking about? Defund the police is probably the closest to an actual policy but even that isn’t what you want to pretend it is. Nothing else fits. She probably has said that about fracking but obviously that’s what we need.

Trump seemed destined to victory against a Biden who had run out of gas
You had a chance to switch to a more traditional candidate in Nikki Haley and you stuck with Trump

Now that Dems have switched to Kamala Harris, you are stuck with Trump

Do you wish you had switched to Nikki Haley when you had a chance?
Propaganda and gaslighting. It will not work.

Could be the end of the Republic if Harris wins. Amnesty to 20++ million illegals, then fast-track citizenship.

But you don't care as you cheer your and America's destruction on, the useful idiot, as attributed to Lenin, spoke about.

Why do you so hate the Republic?
Death cult.

I said all along, the only way that Trump could win, was if his opponent was fossil Joe.

I stand by that. I personally wanted DeSantis, but unfortunately few others agreed.

Now that Joe is not the nominee, the polls are showing what I expected to see.

Do you wish you had switched to Nikki Haley when you had a chance?
Nope.

RINO equals instant loss.

Dole...lost.

McCain...lost.

Romney...lost.

Trump...WON!

Without a worldwide pandemic and Democrats cheating, Trump would have won in 2020.

Now the pandemic is over, the economy is in the crapper, grocery prices are out of sight, the President doesn't know his own name and his cackling coconspirator in hiding his dementia from the public is now pretending she wasn't the Vice President for the last four years and hiding in the basement from any questions.

Think that will work again?

If you do, I got some Ozark oceanfront property you might be interested in...

Nope.

RINO equals instant loss.

Dole...lost.

McCain...lost.

Romney...lost.

Trump...WON!

Without a worldwide pandemic and Democrats cheating, Trump would have won in 2020.

Now the pandemic is over, the economy is in the crapper, grocery prices are out of sight, the President doesn't know his own name and his cackling coconspirator in hiding his dementia from the public is now pretending she wasn't the Vice President for the last four years and hiding in the basement from any questions.

Think that will work again?

If you do, I got some Ozark oceanfront property you might be interested in...
Keep convincing yourself of that stolen election nonsense
It is easier than admitting you nominated a candidate who 84 million people voted against

And now you are running a convicted Felon and you will again claim the election was stolen

Crybaby Loser

It’s not over till it’s over

Trump still has a chance to rebound but not the version he is presenting the public

Unless Trump can start presenting himself as an adult, Republicans are headed for a defeat in November

That means not making fun of her name, complaining about crowd size, claiming Harris is recently black and questioning her IQ

It much too late for Trump to be decent or adult or intelligent...

Forum List

Back