Justice Department ordered to answer for Jan. 6 killing of Ashli Babbitt

Standing your ground is good for a cop, the same as it was good for Rittenhouse.

And then not being considered by most Americans is the question of legalizing murder being good for America.

It could be that the cop who took down Bobbitt, was thinking about how Rittenhouse lowered the bar on murder and that revenge was made more possible.

Do Americans really care? I bet close to half of them care about Bobbitt and the other half care about Rittenhouse's victims.
Rittenhouse shot people who were threatening his life. A court ruled he did not commit murder.

Babbit was threatening no one.

The one thing that sticks with me is, if Babbit was as big a threat as the officer claimed then every one of the two hundred or so people there were just as big a threat. So why did he shoot one person and an unarmed one at that?

Black cop kills unarmed white girl at j6 and nothing done to cop. Not charged or even fired and the press has censored the story.

This is about a motion to retransfer the venue to the Southern District Court of California. Its auto-generated Email of basic procedural docket text.

This is not the smoking gun y'all seem to think it is.

The one thing that sticks with me is, if Babbit was as big a threat as the officer claimed then every one of the two hundred or so people there were just as big a threat. So why did he shoot one person and an unarmed one at that?

She was the one crawling through the window the mob had just smashed open in their attempt to get at the fleeing congress members and their staff.

Could it be because she was the only one CLIMBING through the window to the Congressional Chambers, just a thought.

Black cop kills unarmed white girl at j6 and nothing done to cop. Not charged or even fired and the press has censored the story.

They are hardly likely to investigate their own False Flag.

Of course there was no killing of AB .
Just another Fake Death within a False Flag .
It is standard CIA format .

Just knowing that they got rid of the "body" in two days ( 100% illegal) and then told us she was buried at sea is in itself all you need to know .

Why didn’t they taze her…or pepper spray her…or, while she had both hands on the window frame trying to pull herself through (both hands occupied) .run up to her and push her back through the window?

For the record, I would like to say that we need even treatment of these issues. We either need to find everyone guilty or everyone innocent. I'm fine with this black cop not being charged in this situation, just as long as white cops aren't charged in these situations either. We can't have a two tiered justice system.
You are asking way too much from the Left. They want to be able to riot and destroy cities and attack the police on all fronts when an unarmed victim class suspect gets shot for not obeying commands. Yet, when an unarmed, white conservative is rioting and threatening the police,,the Left wants to be able to cheer on the police for shooting them.

You are asking way too much from the Left. They want to be able to riot and destroy cities and attack the police on all fronts when an unarmed victim class suspect gets shot for not obeying commands. Yet, when an unarmed, white conservative is rioting and threatening the police,,the Left wants to be able to cheer on the police for shooting them.

Obeyed commands and still was shot.

$10 million settlement in case of Andre Hill, Black man fatally shot by police in garage of Ohio home

Obeyed commands and was still assaulted.

$350,000 settlement offered in police takedown of wrong man

Was killed simply for walking home from the store.

Here’s What You Need to Know About Elijah McClain’s Death

I’m not convinced Babbit obeyed commands and was threatening the police lives just similar to the way Michael Brown did not listen to police and threatened police lives.

I’m not convinced Babbit obeyed commands and was threatening the police lives just similar to the way Michael Brown did not listen to police and threatened police lives.

I noted I saw no threats and saw no reason to shoot her BUT the vast majority of those condemning those actions supported the cops in the cases I posted.

So while I'm not going to go there many are just saying in this case "Yeah, how do you like it now"?

I noted I saw no threats and saw no reason to shoot her BUT the vast majority of those condemning those actions supported the cops in the cases I posted.

So while I'm not going to go there many are just saying in this case "Yeah, how do you like it now"?
Many conservatives should be supporting the Capitol Police officer for shooting Babbit for the same reason they support any other police officer who shoots a suspect that is a threat and is not obeying commands. The Left rioted I. multiple cities and went against the police. When Conservatives pulled the same thing at the US Capitol, the Left justified their support of the police with the bullshit notion that our Democracy was in legitimate danger. Castro toppling Batista was a legitimate insurrection. J6 was a protest turned riot that was brought under control after midnight

Forum List

Back