Hunter Biden asked US Embassy in Italy for help landing Burisma deal while Joe was VP: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I asked them to. I withdrew my support. I let it be known.

Hey, you guys are about to replace Trump. If things get much worse. Did you hear him slurring yesterday talking to Elon Musk? Remember Trump's the oldest person to ever run.

You let it be known?

Who did you tell?

You let it be known?

Who did you tell?
I wrote the White House. 2 weeks later Biden decided not to run again. He's stubborn so I had to let him know I love him but he's got to step down. After that debate.

I think Trump's going to drop out too. Who would JD pick that would turn things around like Jeff Walz? No one.

I performed my job as an election official yesterday for some referendums and primaries we had. I'm just about ready to say "fuckit" and quit, our electoral system has become a fucking joke.
they're pretty strict here in idaho
But us becoming the fastest growing state in the union is a problem. The traffic around here without the infractructure to support it is a mess

Politics

Hunter Biden asked US Embassy in Italy for help landing Burisma deal while Joe was VP: report​

First son Hunter Biden, acting on behalf of a Ukrainian energy company, requested help from the US Embassy in Rome to land a lucrative business deal, while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president, according to a report.

Hunter’s big ask and apparent attempt to use his father’s position of power to land the deal for Bursima — the Ukrainian gas giant on whose board he sat — came to light only after State Department records were released to the New York Times after Joe Biden ended his 2024 re-election bid last month.

BJ -
Weird that as soon as they didn't have to protect their candidate anymore - all the info that the Democratic Media was suppressing comes gushing out.

Will the left care?
Of course not.

I was never going to vote for Hunter and could care less what happens with him. They have an unhealthy fixation on Hunter. If he's a crook a lock him up and quit bitching about someone who doesn't matter.
It's all the dickpics. They are in lust.

Most corrupt family in the history of government

Yes, Hunter Biden was definitely attempting to use his name for business. Family nepotism is an old game at the local, state, and Federal level, with Hunter Biden, HRC, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner being extreme Federal examples.

Reading the article it appears that the embassy staff effectively kicked it away.

Why are you left-wingers unable to understand that whole compare and contrast thing?
What gives you the idea (I know you can't distinguish) the difference between a leftie and a moderate registered republican never Trumper that thinks MAGA is a pile of horseshit? If you want me to talk about trump's kids I can, but why bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back