Harris Takes the Lead in Arizona and North Carolina. Close in Florida

Because I'm not a cultist like you. I am voting for ideas. You vote for Trump's personal benefit.
1723680859945.jpeg

When will Harris announce her platform policies of more illegals, gun confiscation, more deficit spending, etc.?
The day after Election Day. Until then, she is for sealing the border, supporting the 2nd amendment, and spending responsibly.

Let's examine "cult" behavior. I'm voting for Trump because he did a great job in his first term and I want him to continue that great work in his second term. You by contrast, are going to vote for a pathetic excuse for a candidate because your Democrat Masters told you to. WHO IS IN A CULT FUN GUY? Sounds like you are.
He’s actually going to vote for a caricature created by the media, and who doesn’t exist.

Here are the poll results in 2016 where Hillary Clinton dominated the polls. Why anyone would post polls on August 14th before the DNC and debates and act like it means anything is beyond me. But if it makes you feel good go right ahead.

Only when you’re up, right? Someone’s always up, so polls will always be published. :dunno:

#QUITWHINING

Forum List

Back