Harris Takes the Lead in Arizona and North Carolina. Close in Florida

So you will continue the ruination she, and Joe started, because you are a pussy who got his feelings hurt? :slap: 🖕
Perhaps you should have picked a better candidate.

1723659946933.jpeg

Nope I am a Christian who could never vote for a democrat as they are unchristian thanks! No such thing a s a Christian democrat
So you think it’s a good idea to pick Dementia Donald, who is getting crushed in the polls, and isn’t a Christian.

Gotcha.

This is good news! I bet she does whind up flipping Florida?
We have a million more registered republicans than dems but there are many never trumpers that live here and since we have closed primaries there are also many who vote repub in the primary and turn around in the general and vote dem. Not to mention all the north easterners that have moved here in the past 4 years.

Harris needs to be up by 5 in the swing state polls before I would call any state for her this early. She is headed in the right direction. If she has a good convention and manages to avoid imploding like Trump, her poll numbers will continue to rise.

However you shake it though, it is bad news for Trump.
Keep in mind that polls have been wrong before.

Translation - "I'm going to cherry-pick the ONE poll that still has my guy ahead because we all know that's the REAL one.
Well it is one of the most accurate ones.

And since it is completely crowd funded (polling is paid for by page clicks) they tend to try to be more accurate.
Last presidential election they were leaning too blue by 1.5%. Here's the stats for accuracy.
1723663704446.png

And PS:
Trump is not "my guy". I knew him when I lived in NY. My thoughts of him have not improved since I was in my 20's. (1988-91)

1723664671510.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back