Here's Kamala Harris clearly explaining that she's Communist

For you to believe slavery in the bible was seen as ok means you do not understand the Bible move along!

Where does it say anything about slavery? Jesus said nothing about slavery. I've read the Bible through six times and have a thousand hours of Sunday school and church.

You are lost and make no sense, what does your bible passage have to do with my comment, nothing at all, no matter how hard you try
you had an assertion that Jesus taught people to fish, and because of that, Jesus was a capitalist.

but he didnt teach fishing, he said to his disciples that he would make them fishers of men. This is a euphemism for spreading the Jesus teachings.

Even if Jesus was teaching fishing, it would make anyone a capitalist by knowing how to fish.

Where does it say anything about slavery? Jesus said nothing about slavery. I've read the Bible through six times and have a thousand hours of Sunday school and church.
Hebrews with Hebrew slaves. The law allowed for Hebrew men and women to sell themselves into slavery to another Hebrew. They could only serve for six years, however. In the seventh year, they were to be set free (Exodus 21:2). This arrangement amounted to what we might call indentured servanthood. And the slaves were to be treated well: “Do not make them work as slaves. They are to be treated as hired workers or temporary residents among you” (Leviticus 25:39–40). The law also specified that, “when you release them, do not send them away empty-handed. Supply them liberally from your flock, your threshing floor and your winepress. Give to them as the Lord your God has blessed you” (Deuteronomy 15:13–14). The freed slave had the option of staying with his master and becoming a “servant for life” (Exodus 21:5–6).

you had an assertion that Jesus taught people to fish, and because of that, Jesus was a capitalist.

but he didnt teach fishing, he said to his disciples that he would make them fishers of men. This is a euphemism for spreading the Jesus teachings.

Even if Jesus was teaching fishing, it would make anyone a capitalist by knowing how to fish.
Oh, parabels. You are so smart to recognize my error.

Yet, Jesus did teach fishing, Jesus did fisg and like a great capitalist, Jesus fed multitudes of people with his catch.

Fake news.

Kamala has never clearly explained anything.

Yeah, she can learn from the stable genius:

Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that’s the end of the magnets. --DJT

So many mistakes were made. See, there was something I think could have been negotiated, to be honest with you. I think you could have negotiated that. All the people died. So many people died...Abraham Lincoln, of course, if he negotiated it, you probably wouldn’t even know who Abraham Lincoln was. He would’ve been president, but he would’ve been president, and he would have been — he wouldn’t have been the Abraham Lincoln --DJT

Robert E. Lee, who’s no longer in favor — did you ever notice it? He’s no longer in favor. “Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.” They were fighting uphill. Wow, that was a big mistake. He lost his big general. Never fight uphill, me boys, but it was too late. --DJT

“First they say, ‘Sir, how do you do it? How do you wake up in the morning and put on your pants?’ And I say, ‘Well, I don’t think about it too much.’ I don’t want to think about it because if I think about it too much maybe I won’t want to do it, but I love it because we’re going to do something for this country that’s never been done before.” --DJT

Etc., etc., etc.......ad nauseum.

Last edited:
Oh, parabels. You are so smart to recognize my error.

Yet, Jesus did teach fishing, Jesus did fisg and like a great capitalist, Jesus fed multitudes of people with his catch.
it was only two fish, and five loaves of bread. Jesus used the power of god to multiply them to feed at least five thousand people. They were given to the people. Not sold for profit.

Forum List

Back