putin poisoned of drinking water at Geilenkirchen NATO air base. QUESTION TO MAGA & commies , NATO´s article 5 ?

NATO´s article 5 ?

• Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no, I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I am MAGA or commie

• no, I am MAGA or commie

• Total voters
Reagan wasn’t president in 1991

Lol. Good catch.

in YEAR 1989, Bolshevik empire was already finished . So, our Great:salute: Commander CRASHED IT FOR GOOD.

Ronald Reagan and the Defeat of the Soviet Empire

maxresdefault.jpg

Reagan's words were intended to justify America starting wars in foreign countries on that pretense stated.

We all know now that it was never about defending against the imagined enemies. Maybe each of the over 40 American wars of aggression since WW2 can be analyzed individually.

Let's start with the war against Russia. Is Putin intent of taking all of Europe?

Dear God we need a President like Reagan again......

publishable.jpg

Sure, invoke article 5 and start world war III, I mean, what could go wrong?
~~~~~~
Seems that Putin took that risk with Biden and won, followed by Iran giving Hamas the ok signal to attack Israel in Oct.

~~~~~~
Seems that Putin took that risk with Biden and won, followed by Iran giving Hamas the ok signal to attack Israel in Oct.
Last night the final word was on America sending a battle group and an aircraft carrier to assist the Zionist regime.

I think that could imply that the last word today will be a hypersonic missile on it's flight deck that incapacitates an AC.

So let's all hope that doesn't happen and tomorrow brings a nuclear response and so on ................................?

Last night the final word was on America sending a battle group and an aircraft carrier to assist the Zionist regime.

I think that could imply that the last word today will be a hypersonic missile on it's flight deck that incapacitates an AC.

So let's all hope that doesn't happen and tomorrow brings a nuclear response and so on ................................?
why your 🇷🇺 🐔 conscripts can not FIGHT OUR OLD 🇺🇦 BOYS ?
GU8iqPGW0AEnBW8

yes, 'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

Poland and Finland fully supported Ukraine's actions in Kursk region. :thup:

Forum List

Back