ONLY THE European colonization of Africa ended the traditional African slavery so why our schools dont teach about it ? Emin Pasha Expedition

Given the divission created by colonization most of the African continent is in disarray. The colonization created long term animosity becaused of the way whites divided various tribes against each other. Had Africa been left alone, there would not be such problems.

Whites such as yourself don't see the problems you create.

For example Zimbabwe was Rhodesia. A British colony created after Cecil Rhodes cheated King Lobungula in an agreement about mininig rights. That was the beginning of the problems in that region. Collonization all over Africa have caused Civil Wars all over the continent and yet today whites are in forums like this running off at the mouth about how terrible "black" countries are.
The various African tribes hated each other and warred for slaves, women and resource, just like the American Indians did. All the Europeans did was to put a temporary lid on the hatred’s. But you will never acknowledge that because you hate whites so much.

YES, WE DO. WATCH THE VIDEO WHICH I ATTACHED TO THIS THREAD . ITs all about Arab - Eastern African slavery .
No. I won't do that. I've studied t. I've taked to Africans and Arabs about it. So because I live in America I'm not looking for an excuse to make whites feel better about what happemed here. The Arab Slave Trade is taught, but it doesn't have any relation to the slave trade that happened here. So why should it be taught as part of American history?

I am not, but dont you think that Atlantic slavery was the shared responsibility ?
No. Information shows this was not the case. The trans Saharan slave trade was conmpetely dfferent. Most African tribes did not wilingly particpate. Secondly, 400,000 slaves came here, that number turned into 4 million by forced breeding. 10 times more slaves were bred in this country that were bought here from Africa. This is what they don't teach.

Forum List

Back