ONLY THE European colonization of Africa ended the traditional African slavery so why our schools dont teach about it ? Emin Pasha Expedition

What wars you fight in black boy?
Doesn't matter. You never fought in the Revolutionary War or the Civil War. But you can discuss them as history without morons trolling you. So don't ask stupid questions white boy.

Doesn't matter. You never fought in the Revolutionary War or the Civil War. But you can discuss them as history without morons trolling you. So don't ask stupid questions white boy.
Do I get reparations because my ancestors fought in the Revolutionary and/or Civil War?

Do I get reparations because my ancestors fought in the Revolutionary and/or Civil War?
No, because whites got all the rights and benefits of citizenship after the Revoutionary War, and whites implemented Separate but Equal after the civil war which excluded blacks while whites got all kinds of benefits.

You're rather stupid.

No, because whites got all the rights and benefits of citizenship after the Revoutionary War, and whites implemented Separate but Equal after the civil war which excluded blacks while whites got all kinds of benefits.

You're rather stupid.
I’m not stupid I’m white, that makes it impossible to be stupid

Did you read the words in the link?
i did , but you didn´t watch my video. 1) you knowledge of History & Geography is very low, you are obsessed with race and bad Europeans who have stolen everything from you 2) if you have a student daughter , ask her to help you with research and texts , you just suck . 3) I want to find here somebody with academic education (mindset) , and discuss Africa´s history academically 4) racism dont work as a Zimbabwean you must know it well

i did , but you didn´t watch my video. 1) you knowledge of History & Geography is very low, you are obsessed with race and bad Europeans who have stolen everything from you 2) if you have a student daughter , ask her to help you with research and texts , you just suck . 3) I want to find here somebody with academic education (mindset) , and discuss Africa´s history academically 4) racism dont work as a Zimbabwean you must know it well

I don't need to watch your video. I know what caused Zimbabwe and I know what made Zimbabwe crumble after Mugabe took over. I visited Harare 25 years ago. I met citizens from Zimbawe. I talked to them. So you can just shut the hell up.

Zimbabwe crumble after Mugabe took over.
THEY suffer under the crocodile´s dictatorship as well . Once the riches country in African is pure crap hole today, ruled by bantu putin dictators
🇷🇺
20200808_BLP501.jpg

THEY suffer under the crocodile´s dictatorship as well . Once the riches country in African is pure crap hole today, ruled by bantu putin dictators
🇷🇺
20200808_BLP501.jpg
Given the divission created by colonization most of the African continent is in disarray. The colonization created long term animosity becaused of the way whites divided various tribes against each other. Had Africa been left alone, there would not be such problems.

Whites such as yourself don't see the problems you create.

For example Zimbabwe was Rhodesia. A British colony created after Cecil Rhodes cheated King Lobungula in an agreement about mininig rights. That was the beginning of the problems in that region. Collonization all over Africa have caused Civil Wars all over the continent and yet today whites are in forums like this running off at the mouth about how terrible "black" countries are.

Given the divission created by colonization most of the African continent is in disarray. The colonization created long term animosity becaused of the way whites divided various tribes against each other. Had Africa been left alone, there would not be such problems.

Whites such as yourself don't see the problems you create.

For example Zimbabwe was Rhodesia. A British colony created after Cecil Rhodes cheated King Lobungula in an agreement about mininig rights. That was the beginning of the problems in that region. Collonization all over Africa have caused Civil Wars all over the continent and yet today whites are in forums like this running off at the mouth about how terrible "black" countries are.
All the colonial powers did was suppress the internecine violence already in progress when they arrived. The hatred’s just simmered under the surface until the colonial powers left, then came back into the open. The Europeans didn’t cause them.

Your position on European colonization is inconsistent. You are unfairly against Soviet rule of Eastern Europe, which created effective central governments in the politically unstable region and accelerated a process of industrialization in Eastern Europe and Baltics, which had been desperately underdeveloped and backward. You can make similar arguments on Taiwan under Japanese colonial rule or Nigeria, which made the transition from coal to oil under British colonial rule.

Soviet Relations with East Europe​

Stephen S. Anderson

Current History
Vol. 51, No. 302 (OCTOBER, 1966), pp. 200-205 (6 pages)
Published By: University of California Press

Last edited:

Forum List

Back