New survey exposes Americas orgasm gap. Men cant do sex right.

You “assume” they are rightwingers?

Yea sure Tammy, because women love soy boys and fat slobs which make up the left?

You come up with the weirdest shit. :cuckoo:

Yeah, Trump definitely has the lock on the healthy crowd. Places like Alabama and Mississippi are known for their virtual lack of obesity.

R.cff459c0ce87e1a62451ad472726a64f

Lol, it ain't the faggy boys that aren't satisfying their women. Lol, by definition they are not doing women. So ya can't blame the stats on them. Not exactly sure what a metro sexual is.

Basically a feminine heterosexual dude

usually urban heterosexual male given to enhancing his personal appearance by fastidious grooming, beauty treatments, and fashionable clothes. A metrosexual … is happy getting a pedicure and a manicure. He's hip, urban, sophisticated and, above all, stylish

usually urban heterosexual male given to enhancing his personal appearance by fastidious grooming, beauty treatments, and fashionable clothes. A metrosexual … is happy getting a pedicure and a manicure. He's hip, urban, sophisticated and, above all, stylish
Yup. Someone who would appeal to women.

So rich people basically. Not including farmer or construction rich.

Yeah, Trump definitely has the lock on the healthy crowd. Places like Alabama and Mississippi are known for their virtual lack of obesity.

R.cff459c0ce87e1a62451ad472726a64f
Isn’t it Democrats who have “the lock” on the healthy crowd? Aren’t they locked in on the dark people plantation?
Did you post again before doing your due-diligence?
Should we file your post under MIS or DIS information?
IMG_2496.jpeg

The figures are quite shocking. American men fall short on satisfying their women.
I assume it is right wing men they are talking about but the article does not say.
Mrs Tainant tells me I totally fulfil my duties to her and I have had that confirmed over many years of giving pleasure to many women..

My advice to the wilting males of trumpland.

PUT YOUR PARTNERS PLEASURE FIRST

It pays dividends in the end.

Mrs Tainant tells me I totally fulfil my duties to her and I have had that confirmed over many years of giving pleasure to many women..

There usn't a Mrs. Tainant and you've never had sex with anything but your hand.

Forum List

Back