How do you like Bizzaro World?

I didn't make an unhinged comment about an off the cuff locker room conversation. That is awfully strange.

Trump was found guilty of doing what he bragged about doing. A decent person doesn't even brag about sexual assault. Maybe if they are 13. Which is the age Trump acts.

If you prefer I say "liable" that still doesn't say much about you who supports that.
Let me know when she collects a penny. The verdict will be overturned. A decision cannot be made for liability by a judge's assertion that he "believes" that an action occurred without any evidence thirty years later. I believe a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty. Apparently, in your rush to fascist judgement, you believe the opposite.

If you prefer I say "liable" that still doesn't say much about you who supports that.
Donald Trump made some inappropriate coments about women so we need to destroy the country? See what I mean about Bizarro World?

Let me know when she collects a penny. The verdict will be overturned. A decision cannot be made for liability by a judge's assertion that he "believes" that an action occurred without any evidence thirty years later. I believe a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty. Apparently, in your rush to fascist judgement, you believe the opposite.

He bragged about doing what he was found liable of doing. I understand you'll make whatever excuse is necessary.

He bragged about doing what he was found liable of doing. I understand you'll make whatever excuse is necessary.
I have made no excuses. I have pointed out that he has never been found guilty of nor has any evidence been presented that such a crime was ever committed. Please link to it if you believe that such evidence exists.

Once again. Let me know when she collects a penny. There was no evidence to support the finding. It will be overturned and it would have been already if Engoron had not been a democrat shill.

It's odd how you find it impossible that someone actually did what they bragged about doing.

Forum List

Back