Zone1 Why is evil allowed in the world?

Ok, then what about those scriptures that supported the claims you made in #178?
I'm not sure you'll ever be able to get there until you recognize these texts for what they were. You don't know why they were written or where they came from. It's just a collection of books. Each written for a specific reason to pass on specific knowledge. It's not an instruction book from God.

I'm not sure you'll ever be able to get there until you recognize these texts for what they were. You don't know why they were written or where they came from. It's just a collection of books. Each written for a specific reason to pass on specific knowledge. It's not an instruction book from God.
You silly thing. I'm not arguing whether I believe every word as written to be the direct inerrable word of God. I'm asking questions in light of the most common responses to questions I have had in researching the Bible. As expected, there are a handful of trite, often unrelated answers, and a plethora of people making shit up while desperately trying to form a rational answer. Your posts are mostly the latter. Either way, it always comes down to I have to accept the veracity of every part of the bible on some level before any questions can be answered.

You silly thing. I'm not arguing whether I believe every word as written to be the direct inerrable word of God. I'm asking questions in light of the most common responses to questions I have had in researching the Bible. As expected, there are a handful of trite, often unrelated answers, and a plethora of people making shit up while desperately trying to form a rational answer. Your posts are mostly the latter. Either way, it always comes down to I have to accept the veracity of every part of the bible on some level before any questions can be answered.
Great. Since you don't believe every word written to be the direct inerrable word of God, you shouldn't even be looking there for the answer.

But if you are curious about the answer to your question read the list of possible answers I already provided. But we both know you aren't really looking for an answer, right?

Forum List

Back