Mayorkas DEFENDS the tiny female SS agents he sent to protect Trump at the rally where trump was shot

This may not be a popular opinion, but I don't blame anyone at the stage area.
Those are not the ones that are supposed to take out the threat.
They are to exit the area with the prortectee as quickly and efficiently as possible if a threat arises.
Bulk is not as important as heart and intelligence.
I don't know the small women on stage, but if she has heart and brains, she shouldn't be automatically excluded.
Watch the video again. That chick that couldn't holster her weapon dropped a MAGA hat and bent down to pick it up. As she did so Trump's torso was exposed.

Watch the video again. That chick that couldn't holster her weapon dropped a MAGA hat and bent down to pick it up. As she did so Trump's torso was exposed.

“I know all those agents on stage and they’re the greatest people ever,” Eric Trump said Tuesday on MSNBC, as the network aired photos of the chaotic scene. “The female that’s in the picture, she was with me for a very long time and she’s one of the greatest human beings you would ever meet. I would do anything for her. ... I do not put any of this on them. In fact, I laud them for their courageousness because they could’ve gotten killed, as well.”

“They did their job perfectly,” Eric Trump told Fox. “That female on the stage can outshoot all those guys because I’ve seen her do it. ... She would have eaten a bullet for him in a heartbeat. In fact, if I were them I would be infuriated.”

I doubt it.

Just more leftard blathering.

“They did their job perfectly,” Eric Trump told Fox. “That female on the stage can outshoot all those guys because I’ve seen her do it. ... She would have eaten a bullet for him in a heartbeat. In fact, if I were them I would be infuriated.”

Forum List

Back