Will the Democrats abandon Kamala too?

Will the Democrats abandon Kamala too? - U get two votes, this isn't hard, even LT. can do this.

• Yep, I lean conserve

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yep, I lean left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, I lean conserve

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Nope, I lean left

• Nah, Joe's running, I lean conserve

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Nah, Uncle Joe's running, I lean left

• POTUS Trump trumps them all anyway.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Trump's a threat to democracy and stuff

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Well, she is not the Democratic nominee or projected nominee.
Duh.

We all know that HeelsUp is not the present President and that there is no present Democrat Parody nominee yet. That’s the point.

If Biden drops out of the race, the thread question is asking for speculation concerning whether the Democrat Parody will kick her to the curb (denying her the Parry nomination) or instead make her the DEI Nominee of all time.

Oh. By the way, she has the clearest path to becoming the Dem nominee as the incumbent’s Vice President. But that may not suffice for then party honcho’s to give her the nod since she is seen as being a very empty barrel with a piss poor electoral chance if going up against Trump.

Of course Kamala will be abandoned by the systemically racist Democrats. They even have their dimwits out there flashing white Supremacists symbols.

Duh.

We all know that HeelsUp is not the present President and that there is no present Democrat Parody nominee yet. That’s the point.

If Biden drops out of the race, the thread question is asking for speculation concerning whether the Democrat Parody will kick her to the curb (denying her the Parry nomination) or instead make her the DEI Nominee of all time.

Oh. By the way, she has the clearest path to becoming the Dem nominee as the incumbent’s Vice President. But that may not suffice for then party honcho’s to give her the nod since she is seen as being a very empty barrel with a piss poor electoral chance if going up against Trump.
check out what that comment was in response to -- then rethink your new time spent here. LOL

Forum List

Back