Multiple Reports That Biden Will Drop Out - Will Not Endorse Kamala Harris

Every time someone buys groceries they promise themselves they will vote for Trump.

Um, I don't think anyone wants more fascism because they had to pay slightly more in groceries after their salary reached record highs.

Um, I don't think anyone wants more fascism because they had to pay slightly more in groceries after their salary reached record highs.
It’s funny when the Chatbot uses the “fascism” slogan he steals from the Joy Reid Clown Show.

It won't matter to voters. It obviously does matter to the would be candidates. Kamala's VP is a career ender. We know that by no one jumping in.
I don't know what mean by jumping in. Are you saying that potential replacements for Biden; that is, Harris, Newsome, Pritzker, Whitmer, Shaprio, etc should announcement that they want to be considered for the VP slot when they don't know for sure who their running mate might be nor whether they would even be considered. That would be pretty stupid.

I don't know what mean by jumping in. Are you saying that potential replacements for Biden; that is, Harris, Newsome, Pritzker, Whitmer, Shaprio, etc should announcement that they want to be considered for the VP slot when they don't know for sure who their running mate might be nor whether they would even be considered. That would be pretty stupid.
Since everyone you named, except for Harris has already turned down the whole idea of running this time. No one wants to be VP to Harris. Much less head the ticket.

kyzr is entitled to believe his wrong conclusion.

The Dem candidate does not matter necessarily at all (Trump will have trouble with any of them), but getting one picked quickly is priority.
I was thinking the same thing. If Biden waits to the convention to withdraw, it will be nearly impossible for most candidates to put together a presidential campaign which usually takes months. About the only one that could do it at that time is Harris. Even now, she is the only logical alternative to Biden because she will be able to easy claim the over 96 million in campaign contributions plus the campaign organization has already been built.

I was thinking the same thing. If Biden waits to the convention to withdraw, it will be nearly impossible for most candidates to put together a presidential campaign which usually takes months. About the only one that could do it at that time is Harris. Even now, she is the only logical alternative to Biden because she will be able to easy claim the over 96 million in campaign contributions plus the campaign organization has already been built.

I want Joe to stay.....easy victory for Trump.

But if not......

Give it to Harris

easier victory for Trump.

Forum List

Back