Multiple Reports That Biden Will Drop Out - Will Not Endorse Kamala Harris

Sexual abuse is not rape.
But what Trump did IS rape in most States, now including the State where he was found liable.

And if he did it to someone you cared about, you would not prostrate yourself for the rapist and shit on your own morality to polish his boots.

I very much doubt you care about anything besides your own vanity, and virtue signaling...
This Pee Wee Herman defense won't help you, as you run around polishing the scrotum of a rapist charity thief.

If you weren't so steeped in mindless devotion and cultism, you would see that right away.

This Pee Wee Herman defense won't help you, as you run around polishing the scrotum of a rapist charity thief.

If you weren't so steeped in mindless devotion and cultism, you would see that right away.
Yes, of course... You may be right. I suppose if my head was stuffed up your ass I'd likely see things your way...

You can go with rape. You can even go fuck yourself. But your desire for a thing to have happened, will not rewrite historical fact. Rewrite the dictionary while you're at it. You'll have to, to make your fantasy make sense...
The judge said it was rape. Vastator, what you are saying is false, and it always be false.

A dozen or more names are floating around but no one wants to be the running mate of a cackling loser. Realistically we don't have a working administration now. Zelenskyy has already called Trump to discuss a possible end to the war. Trump is already the acting president.

It might have been different if the cackle queen had stepped up and taken control but she didn't.
The VP can’t stepup without the support of the president’s cabinet which is not going to happen. She is doing exactly what she should be doing, carrying on with her duties as VP and preparing for a run as either the VP or the presidental
candidate depending on Biden’s decision.

The VP can’t stepup without the support of the president’s cabinet which is not going to happen. She is doing exactly what she should be doing, carrying on with her duties as VP and preparing for a run as either the VP or the presidental
candidate depending on Biden’s decision.
It's the VP slot that the DNC can't fill. No one wants to fall on their sword.

It's the VP slot that the DNC can't fill. No one wants to fall on their sword.
Of course there will be candidates. FYI Harris and Biden poll about the same against Trump.

Biden is running to keep Trump out of office. I don’t think it will make much difference to voters whose name is on the top of the democrat ticket.

Last edited:
Of course there will be candidates. FYI Harris and Biden poll about the same against Trump.

Biden is running to keep Trump out of office. I don’t think it will make much difference to voters whose name is on the top of the democrat ticket.
It won't matter to voters. It obviously does matter to the would be candidates. Kamala's VP is a career ender. We know that by no one jumping in.

Forum List

Back