I have hit rock bottom due to my dating drought and actually decided to do something I never thought I would do

The woman probably told her coworkers:
"You wouldn't believe this sad and lonely nutcase that kept me on the phone for an hour asking stupid questions".
................................................................................................................................................
LMAO. She was upbeat and had a nice voice it was hard to hang up

Maybe we aren't all entitled to superficially "beautiful media stars, and starlets. Crazy theory. I know. Maybe regular folk might have to settle for... Gasp! Regular folk!
some men settle because they need shelter and have no income

I never plan to settle I will be alone until the end
Everyone dies "alone". Focus on living, or just cut to the chase, and pull the plug. Ive given you shit in the past, but quit being afraid of life. It'll kill you in the end anyway Fuck it! Go for it! You only get one swipe at this. There is no "Next Time", or Respawn...

OP: Are you attractive?
Not like my younger days due to thinning hair but I still have a handsome face. The older women at my job seem to think so but Im not attracted to them. Like this older lady at my job told me she can talk me home every day since she is going in the same direction.............NO thank you lol

Everyone dies "alone". Focus on living, or just cut to the chase, and pull the plug. Ive given you shit in the past, but quit being afraid of life. It'll kill you in the end anyway Fuck it! Go for it! You only get one swipe at this. There is no "Next Time", or Respawn...
I dont think I have been the same since that incident with the coworker at my job in October of 2021. Thats when I kind of gave up and said fuck it

Well the Trump administration removed the personals from craigslist and then crippled my dating life. That's how I met 75% of women and would either pay them to come over or go out on dates
Yeah, well, no administration can shut down topless bars.

Stop being lazy.

Take Bill Maher's advice. Clean yourself up, get off the couch, and get out of your place and go out on the town.

You don't need to get off to have a good time.

That conversation with the store clerk gave you satisfaction, you will have just as good time at a topless bar. Trust me.

Not like my younger days due to thinning hair but I still have a handsome face. The older women at my job seem to think so but Im not attracted to them. Like this older lady at my job told me she can talk me home every day since she is going in the same direction.............NO thank you lol
Dude, what if she has the killerest head game you ever imagined and then some?

At this point in my life, I'm not worried about looks all that much, it's about what kind of person they are and how they're going to treat

me. I've always gone out with older women, really. May have to start reevaluating that real soon. Maybe.

Ya gotta learn to appreciate what the good qualities are that women have.

Last edited:
What the heck ever happend to that guy anyway? I forgot about him. lol...
Did you ever look at his, "following list?" It consisted of every member and staff person that identified as female --- no males.

If you looked into it further, it appeared that is all he did, was stalk them.

If I had to guess? Someone on staff noticed what I noticed, and that was it.

Did you ever look at his, "following list?" It consisted of every member and staff person that identified as female --- no males.

If you looked into it further, it appeared that is all he did, was stalk them.

If I had to guess? Someone on staff noticed what I noticed, and that was it.

No, huh uh. I never look at people's follow lists.

Forum List

Back