I have hit rock bottom due to my dating drought and actually decided to do something I never thought I would do

Listen up bub and I'm only going to tell you this once! Incels and basement dwellers...pick your balls up off the floor and try something new...take a chance. Don't give up before you even try. Ask girls out, even fat ones.

As you build confidence, you will be fed more poozy. Even if you fail, keep at it. At the bikers' mardi gras, about 5% of the drunk topless or not topless gals would let you give their boobies a little suckle. 95% is a lot of rejection, but you just keep on keeping on if you want some titties to play with. It was tougher in the beginning, but as time went on, it became more natural.

Incels and basement dwellers...your other option is to go queer. Put an ad in a queer marketplace and they will come to you. It is your choice incels...

View attachment 980451
why would that ever be an option if men dont turn me on?

Man, the late 70s- early 80s were really great.....It was a pussy smorgasbord!

Why do young women seem to have such a stick up their ass these days? :dunno:

I guess they don't have the music to get them revved-up.

Not sure what you mean. Chicks are easier, sluttier, and start earlier than at any time in written history. But with their smart phones they can effortlessly single out the bucks they want to get plowed out by. Before the phone they were limited to their semi- immediate community. That comes with risks; towns talk, and all...

all these dating apps are scams and I cant spend anymore money
Indeed.

I have been on this site to know you long enough to know that I believe you are a Millennial if I am not correct.?

I am a Gen X'er.

Most of us that are X'ers and older, we met folks we had relationships with, primarily the old fashioned way, with a little liquid courage and chutzpah.

I told my kid, that about 75% of human attraction is non-verbal and olfactory. This is why a lot of dating apps. fail. There are things you can't convey through cyber-space, and folks get their hopes up a bit too much.

So it is a nice way to find potential people, to introduce you to folks that might be good matches, but? If you don't know what you are doing when you do meet, the keys to a good match?

. . . you are bound to fail.

I do feel for younger folks these days. I had read recently that women and girls these days, most of them, won't even consider a guy that approaches them out of no where. Holy shit, that must be rough.

I did that dozens of times when I was in my twenties. Those meetings generally led to far more successful dating, than the shit I met on-line in my thirties.

I called Macys customer service to ask about ordering a item and the lady had a very nice voice and was so pleasant that I kept her on the phone for almost an hour just asking tons of questions about Macys shippping and handling LOL

I havent had a match on a dating app since May and was so nice to have a pleasant conversation with a woman for a change. I know I am pathetic and would never tell this to anyone in my family or friends just on here
A watched pot does not boil. Just get out to places where people are and be friendly. You’ll find someone who fits.

I called Macys customer service to ask about ordering a item and the lady had a very nice voice and was so pleasant that I kept her on the phone for almost an hour just asking tons of questions about Macys shippping and handling LOL

I havent had a match on a dating app since May and was so nice to have a pleasant conversation with a woman for a change. I know I am pathetic and would never tell this to anyone in my family or friends just on here
You have essentially two choices, every man, since the beginning of time has had to face.

Stay alone, or get over your crippling shyness and fear of rejection.

You have used that damn phone as a short cut and a crutch now for long enough.. . . take it out of the equation and forget it. That is the lesson of this whole encounter, is it not?

Start going to topless bars if you need to start building up your courage. The strippers there will give you pointers, for the tips and dances you buy from them. (For the cost you would otherwise be spending on dating apps.) You will eventually get useful advice from there. That will help you build your confidence.

Topless bars are a MUCH better use of your money, than dating apps. Most girls there will have empathy for your problem. . They will teach you what girls find attractive, both emotionally and physical, and this? You can take out to the real world and it will help build your confidence.

THAT I can guarantee you!

Try Ryhpnorol. I hear it helps.

I know my life has ended now that I have outwatched Netflix good stuff. I cant find anything. Dear God don’t make go back to commercials! Or wolfe blitzer!

To an extent, that can be true... Keeping a woman is a whole "nother" story...
I dated a woman once who was a very classy dresser. She 'dressed down' for our date. She would have done anything to be 'kept' by me. However, another woman that I dated briefly wanted much more than I could ever provide, and our dating soon ended.

Just hire a hooker. Problem solved.
Well the Trump administration removed the personals from craigslist and then crippled my dating life. That's how I met 75% of women and would either pay them to come over or go out on dates

A big problem with finding a date is that most people aren't very attractive, men or women.

A big problem with finding a date is that most people aren't very attractive, men or women.
Maybe we aren't all entitled to superficially "beautiful media stars, and starlets. Crazy theory. I know. Maybe regular folk might have to settle for... Gasp! Regular folk!

Forum List

Back