My hometown-Why are they trying to keep everyone drugged and drunk?

Stay away from NH......Got it! ;)

Jokes aside if you are planning to move to a quiet town you better be checking the property crime and OD rates in them.....I was thinking of retiring to OH but methheads/pillbillys are a huge problem there....Almost as bad as WV.

Some small OH rust belt towns have been completely overrun by hopeless addicts and property crime is through the roof.
Where's Gymmy Jordan of hellhole Ohio other then up Trump's ass?

Where's Gymmy Jordan other then up Trump's ass?
interdasting.jpg

How does an Agenda 21, DEI city work? Well, you can start with city leadership that decides a new Walmart-sized state liquor store is the solution to rampant Dementia in the community. The local medical center was fined a million dollars for dumping fentanyl into the population. Why would this be happening? We are not likely to find out because no one is investigating how it really happened. The culprits just scapegoated a patsy and that's as far as that went.
The city has a newspaper and radio programming that are woke to the core. Anything that is not favorable to the city's Agend 21 policies is either not reported or is disregarded as a rare one-off. Bad things cannot be connected to new world order city mandates. Why are they trying to keep everyone drugged and drunk?

One of my in-law nephews didn't get Narcan fast enough and went braindead in 2022. They had to pull the plug-mid thirties he was. Nothing to see here, move along, say the city's town criers! My grandaughter's father died in custody in 2009 at a jail called a "County Farm". It was a kind of "Cool Hand Luke" facility that had a woke daytime release policy. He returned loaded with Methadone that he got from a patient at a woke local Methadone clinic. He never woke up. We have to do something about this! Remember when they said that? Well, we all know nothing was done and unimportant people are still dying in the shadows. You won't read about or hear that in the city because it is bad press for the woke status quo.

What does the city get? It gets a newspaper that is completely corrupted by Soros-inspired wokeness and local Radio programming that rolls on its back like a lapdog at the feet of its master. It's bizarre. Am I the only one who sees this? No, I do not think so. I think people are quiet because they are afraid to speak up. What does that tell you?

I got out of the shower this morning and checked something-I still have a full set of balls!

What about you?

Too bad you have more balls than brains.

Your "anti-woke" screed is bullshit from top to bottom. So much for Republicans believing in "personal responsibility". Your family is killing itself with drugs and you're blaming "wokeness".

Soros and woke seem to be responsible for all of the bad things going on in your life. Nothing to do with the choices YOU have made. Nothing to do with the anger you feel towards things you can't even articulate.

Too bad you have more balls than brains.

Your "anti-woke" screed is bullshit from top to bottom. So much for Republicans believing in "personal responsibility". Your family is killing itself with drugs and you're blaming "wokeness".

Soros and woke seem to be responsible for all of the bad things going on in your life. Nothing to do with the choices YOU have made. Nothing to do with the anger you feel towards things you can't even articulate.
Hoser says what?

So now calling out the criminality of someone who happens to be Jewish, is anti-semitic???

What if both the criminal and his victims are Jewish, like Bernie Madov?? Is it still anti-Semitic to call him a thief and a crook????
Hoser says what?
The only choices I made were not to support things that control the lives of people who are not politically aligned with a global agenda that undermines what the founders intended. I didn't come up with the idea to enlist foreign nationals to vote in our local elections. Of course if everyone's drunk and stoned on whatever they are addicted to then they probably won't notice or even care what is happening. That is part of the plan and it worked in the last election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back