THIS Is What The Left Is Resorting To Now?

How soon they forget Trump making fun of Biden for stuttering and the disabled person at one of his rally's.
As he should have made fun of him for "stuttering", though we all know that Biden was "slurring" his words, not stuttering. Trump on the other hand speaks perfectly fine. Trump never slurs his speech. Youve been tricked into believing something that isnt true.

So your response to the insane and clearly desperate conspiracy batshit of "AI Crowds" is to cite a former candidate who isn't even running for office?

Laughing....good luck with that.

Y'all keep shilling the conspiracies. We'll keep enjoying watching Harris surge in the polls.

Deal?
Leftards are so damn gullible they didn't even look at the AI.

IF they had, they would have seen the man with 4 arms.

And the other man with 3 chins.

Leftards are butt stupid. They'll fall for anything.

Leftards are so damn gullible they didn't even look at the AI.

IF they had, they would have seen the man with 4 arms.

And the other man with 3 chins.

Leftards are butt stupid. They'll fall for anything.

Show me the man with 4 arms in the picture that Trump insisted was AI generated.

Don't tell me.

As he should have made fun of him for "stuttering", though we all know that Biden was "slurring" his words, not stuttering. Trump on the other hand speaks perfectly fine. Trump never slurs his speech. Youve been tricked into believing something that isnt true.
He's a stutterer, stay up with the times. I see you didn't mention the disabled person he made fun of at one of his rally's when he was first running.

He's a stutterer, stay up with the times. I see you didn't mention the disabled person he made fun of at one of his rally's when he was first running.
Fuck that retard too. That reporter was a fool. As for Biden, he slurs his words VERY badly and VERY often.

It's the lisping, the slurring of words, the inability to focus on one train of thought... all signs of dementia.

Not to mention, Trump has a family history of it.
fk do you know a lot about Trump, scary. Are you a stalker?

I thought it was great. Behavior of the journalist says it all.

How soon they forget Trump making fun of Biden for stuttering and the disabled person at one of his rally's.
what! dear leader was only encouraging those "disabled persons" to get off welfare and become wealthy like everybody else.

debby, like everything else, dear leader is graded on a curve. that way he is always a winner and we don't have to clean catsup off the walls.

Why should 'we' do anything about it, the American electorate gets everything they deserve when they mindlessly vote in a CULT of personality. Let them reap what they sow, the sooner the better.
If we don't do something different, we are going to lose. I don't want to be a loser and just blame it all on the left. I want to win and let the left blame it all on us.

Wow really weird ramblings here…does it make you feel good to think of people raping couches? How does that even happen?

Weirdo
I'm not clear on all the details either. You'll have to ask Vance for that info.

Perfectly? Check this out from 6 years ago

Forum List

Back