Poll - Is Harris/Walz the Chicken/Chickenhawk ticket?

Is the Harris/Walz ticket really Chicken/Chickenhawk?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Let me ask Henery Hawk or Foghorn first

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Given the history of this government’s treatment of Natives in the history of this country, it comes as no surprise whatsoever.
The government wanting Native land is as old as this country is.

It would be nice if Mr. Trump would stand up for the people of Maui, who are not allowed to relocate to their homes by Democrats in Hawaii because

"climate change will cause ocean rise"

which, to date, is not happening. NO OCEAN RISE.

It would be nice if Mr. Trump would stand up for the people of Maui, who are not allowed to relocate to their homes by Democrats in Hawaii because

"climate change will cause ocean rise"

which, to date, is not happening. NO OCEAN RISE.
It would be nice if he did, I totally agree.
I seriously doubt he would lift a finger to help Natives. He wouldn’t even consent to an Indigenous Peoples Day. As we have always done we must rely on ourselves and not the government

There you have it. Kamala is too chicken to hold press conferences or serious interviews that do not give her the questions beforehand.

And Walz is indisputably chickenhawk.

The Chicken/Chickenhawk ticket
Did she turn down Elon’s offer for an interview on X Spaces?

It would be nice if he did, I totally agree.
I seriously doubt he would lift a finger to help Natives. He wouldn’t even consent to an Indigenous Peoples Day.

He has Tulsi on his side. He should at least have Tulsi go to Hawaii and tell those natives that he will, on day 1, sign an executive order to allow the natives back to their homes ASAP with FEMA help.

Many Republicans, unfortunately, "write off" Hawaii as hopelessly for the Dems. That is not the point. The point is character, being a patriotic American, standing up to tyranny and for the victims.

And after Chris Wray is fired, the Maui Fire investigation needs to re-open.

Did she turn down Elon’s offer for an interview on X Spaces?

To my knowledge she has turned down anything and everything serious regarding questioning of her by someone not part of her campaign.

He has Tulsi on his side. He should at least have Tulsi go to Hawaii and tell those natives that he will, on day 1, sign an executive order to allow the natives back to their homes ASAP with FEMA help.

Many Republicans, unfortunately, "write off" Hawaii as hopelessly for the Dems. That is not the point. The point is character, being a patriotic American, standing up to tyranny and for the victims.

And after Chris Wray is fired, the Maui Fire investigation needs to re-open.
After all the treaties written and broken by the government, it would take a lot more than a campaign promise. The bottom line in most of us have no trust in anything the government says. They (democrats and republicans) never do what they promise.

After all the treaties written and broken by the government, it would take a lot more than a campaign promise. The bottom line in most of us have no trust in anything the government says. They (democrats and republicans) never do what they promise.

Trump gets accused of "racism" and the like. If he did promise and deliver, he would set a new tone, and gain respect and trust.

Trump is hardly a perfect person, but he really is not the monster MSNBC makes him out to be. I don't understand his campaign, they seem AWOL on a lot of things right now, including the DNC website bragging that Chicago is some sort of model of Democrat perfection...

Trump gets accused of "racism" and the like. If he did promise and deliver, he would set a new tone, and gain respect and trust.
He needs to change his tone if he wants any of us to trust him.
It’s like Charlie Brown kicking the football. Not falling for that shit again.
So we will do what we have always done.
Do for ourselves as best we can.

He needs to change his tone if he wants any of us to trust him.
It’s like Charlie Brown kicking the football. Not falling for that shit again.
So we will do what we have always done.
Do for ourselves as best we can.

Empiricism is always wise.

Forum List

Back