Kennedy to Appeal Partisan Ruling in New York Ballot Access Residency Case

Doesn't matter. The form is unconstitutional because it cannot demand more than what the Constitution demands to run for President. Which is at least 35 years of age and a natural born Citizen.

Let me guess. You graduated the top of your law class?

How come his lawyers don't understand it's unconstitutional and argue that?

You supported the greatest liar in American political history, Joe Biden. Fifty plus years of lies.

Lash out all you wish. I didn't support Joe.

Sure it matters. His submission is thrown out because it's fraudulent. Whether the law is constitutional or not is irrelevant. He lied.

Nope. The State of New York has placed an additional burden on someone when all the Constitution requires is being at least 35 years of age and a natural born Citizen. The State of New York cannot do that.

They can do that for purposes of state offices.

This will be overturned.

Nope. The State of New York has placed an additional burden on someone when all the Constitution requires is being at least 35 years of age and a natural born Citizen. The State of New York cannot do that.

They can do that for purposes of state offices.

This will be overturned.
The constitution does not prevent states from throwing out fraudulent applications for ballot access.

The residency requirement wasn’t the issue. He committed fraud. Commit fraud and your application is dismissed.

The constitution does not prevent states from throwing out fraudulent applications for ballot access.

The residency requirement wasn’t the issue. He committed fraud. Commit fraud and your application is dismissed.

Nope. The Constitution has only two requirements, he meets them both. The State of New York, nor any other State, can add to those two requirements for running for President.

This will be overturned.

Furthermore, he committed no fraud, and he was following the advice of counsel.

Nope. The Constitution has only two requirements, he meets them both. The State of New York, nor any other State, can add to those two requirements for running for President.

This will be overturned.

Furthermore, he committed no fraud, and he was following the advice of counsel.
He’s not disqualified from running for president.

He’s disqualified from appearing on the ballot.

Every state has requirements for appearing on the ballot. He failed to meet those requirements when he filled out a fraudulent application.

There’s a difference.

He absolutely committed fraud. He can’t possibly have believed he was actually a resident of New York. He’s supposedly a lawyer himself. How could he have possibly thought that was a legitimate claim?

Every state has requirements for appearing on the ballot. He failed to meet those requirements when he filled out a fraudulent application.

There’s a difference.

He absolutely committed fraud. He can’t possibly have believed he was actually a resident of New York. He’s supposedly a lawyer himself. How could he have possibly thought that was a legitimate claim?

He is a Kennedy.

There’s a difference.

The only ballot requirement for running for President are the two listed in Article II of the Constitution, no State can add or subtract from them

It will be overturned. What will you say then?

The only ballot requirement for running for President are the two listed in Article II of the Constitution, no State can add or subtract from them

It will be overturned. What will you say then?
So is it illegal to require signatures to appear on the ballot?

I know. You don’t actually understand the decision.

It came down to ballot access. State laws determine who is and isn’t on the ballot. He doesn’t get to be on the ballot because his application was fraudulent.

It’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about.

It came down to ballot access. State laws determine who is and isn’t on the ballot. He doesn’t get to be on the ballot because his application was fraudulent.

He graduated at the top of his law class. It's obvious by his posts. He knows more than Kennedy's high priced lawyers.

Nope, the decision is wrong and will be overturned.

What will you do when it is reversed? Will you run away?

He graduated at the top of his law class. It's obvious by his posts. He knows more than Kennedy's high priced lawyers.

Yeah, IOW, you got nothing.

What will you do when it is reversed? Run away?

Nope, the decision is wrong and will be overturned.

What will you do when it is reversed? Will you run away?
State ballot access laws have been upheld over and over again.

You are running away from the fact that he committed fraud on his application and it was therefore discarded.

Yeah, IOW, you got nothing.

What will you do when it is reversed? Run away?

It's going to make no difference either way.

I read into Kennedy in the hopes of having someone to vote for.

I can't do it. Just another self entitled Kennedy.

It's going to make no difference either way.

I read into Kennedy in the hopes of having someone to vote for.

I can't do it. Just another self entitled Kennedy.
Poster who ignores comments and repeats what they’re been told to believe says you have nothing.

These dopes don’t even bother to read about it. They just repeat Kennedy’s website.

Forum List

Back