Kennedy to Appeal Partisan Ruling in New York Ballot Access Residency Case

It doesn't matter which state you live in, in order to run for president. Why do you keep on repeating that lie?
What lie did I repeat? You said there was no evidence but apparently you knew literally nothing about the trial where there was TONS of evidence.

Don't you think that Kennedy should be prosecuted for voter fraud?

But it doesn't matter which state you are a resident of when running for president.

True, and he also has evidence, regardless, of NY residence.

... he pays taxes in New York, he has a New York driver’s license, his legal license and law practice is in New York, and his falconry license and other recreational licenses are in New York.​

And his residence has NOTHING to do with running or President. What, you think Kamala has residence in all 50 States?

The Constitution says you must be at least 35 years of age, and a natural born Citizen, that's all.
So does that make it okay to lie on the forms?

True, and he also has evidence, regardless, of NY residence.

... he pays taxes in New York, he has a New York driver’s license, his legal license and law practice is in New York, and his falconry license and other recreational licenses are in New York.​
None of that establishes residence.

You know what does establish residence? Living there.

I'm absolutely loving this case because it reveals both what a sham RFK is and what a sham conservatives are when they pretend to care about voter fraud.

And his residence has NOTHING to do with running or President. What, you think Kamala has residence in all 50 States?

The Constitution says you must be at least 35 years of age, and a natural born Citizen, that's all.

You can ignore what I said if you wish. I imagine you will. State forms also state you can't post false information.

Like sham Hillary.
Uh, no. They moved to Chappaqua after leaving the White House. They bought the house there in 1999.

When are you going to call for RFK Jr to be prosecuted for voter fraud?

You can ignore what I said if you wish. I imagine you will. State forms also state you can't post false information.

He says he didn't.

Furthermore, the state form has no business asking residence when the Constitution simply says at least 35 years of age and a natural born Citizen is the requirement to run for President, nothing more.

New York cannot add more than what the Constitution demands to run for President.

The ruling by the partisan hack "judge", another Juan Merchan, will be overturned based on the above.

Uh, no. They moved to Chappaqua after leaving the White House. They bought the house there in 1999.

When are you going to call for RFK Jr to be prosecuted for voter fraud?

Pure farce.

You clearly didn’t read the ruling.

Did you know that RFK Jr confessed to voter fraud?
According to Wasserman Schultz, Kennedy is an anti semite. Progs are pro Islam. So, what's the deal? He is a liberal with a lot of what you like. Perhaps not everything. He certainly is not a conservative. Although he may like some populism agendas.

He says he didn't.

Furthermore, the state form has no business asking residence when the Constitution simply says at least 35 years of age and a natural born Citizen is the requirement to run for President, nothing more.

You have to post an address for proof of living here.

New York cannot add more than what the Constitution demands to run for President.

The ruling by the partisan hack "judge", another Juan Merchan, will be overturned based on the above.

He lied. Why people support liars is beyond me.

Either he's a liar or he's delusional.

Doesn't matter. The form is unconstitutional because it cannot demand more than what the Constitution demands to run for President. Which is at least 35 years of age and a natural born Citizen.

No it doesn't BUT you can't lie about your residence.
He wasn't lying. He had a place in NY which the court ruled was not an acceptable residence. That doesn't make it a lie. And, it doesn't matter which state you are a resident of in order to run for president.

You have to post an address for proof of living here.

Doesn't matter. The form is unconstitutional because it cannot demand more than what the Constitution demands to run for President. Which is at least 35 years of age and a natural born Citizen.

He lied. Why people support liars is beyond me.

You supported the greatest liar in American political history, Joe Biden. Fifty plus years of lies.

Sure it matters. His submission is thrown out because it's fraudulent. Whether the law is constitutional or not is irrelevant. He lied.

He wasn't lying. He had a place in NY which the court ruled was not an acceptable residence. That doesn't make it a lie. And, it doesn't matter which state you are a resident of in order to run for president.

It was proven he doesn't have a place.

Forum List

Back