According to Fox News, Walz was the 20th Hijacker

The real Command Sergeant Major who replaced the cowardly deserter and ran the combat unit in Iraq, not a fan.

I get it... all those good deeds, but you suck off just one farm animal and now you're a pariah.

stolen valor walz 993.jpg

The real Command Sergeant Major who replaced the cowardly deserter and ran the combat unit in Iraq, not a fan.

I get it... all those good deeds, but you suck off just one farm animal and now you're a pariah.

View attachment 995284

This is how you lie. You post a picture of a guy in uniform, and say this is the guy that took Tim Walz place at the front. Bullshit. This is a stock picture that you picked up off the Internet, of a guy in combat gear.

You’re either the dumbest most gullible poster in history, or you’re lying.

They like you are dishonest Trumpers.

The paperwork and timeline illustrates that
No

Walz retired before his enlistment was up

His superior SM confirms that he knew his unit was going to Iraq and he didnt want to go

Command Seargent Major Doug Julin, who was the now-Minnesota governor's direct report, went through the timeline with Laura Coates. Not only did Walz know about the deployment, but he had committed to go. It was only after he went around Julin that he was able to secure his retirement, leaving his unit hamstrung just months before they shipped out.
The intent to deploy was a TWO YEAR window. The actual deployment notice occurred months after he retired.

The actual deployment was months after that

No

Walz retired before his enlistment was up

His superior SM confirms that he knew his unit was going to Iraq and he didnt want to go
How would he know that when no one did until months after he retired?

The guy is a lying Trumper… like you

I see this bait thread is still up. even though it violates board rules on what is and is not allowed. I guess any thread attacking Trump is allowed by the libs that are moderators. Even when it blatantly violates several rules on posting, meanwhile threads on Harris are shut down quick.

The intent to deploy was a TWO YEAR window. The actual deployment notice occurred months after he retired.

The actual deployment was months after that
Not according to Walz direct superior non commissioned officer

Walz even bucked the chain of command to get permission to retire before his enlistment was up

Well, for one, he didn’t quit the reserves because he was going to a combat zone.
Well, all available evidence says otherwise. Dude was in the NG for 24 years and w/in two months of his unit being called up he quits. Other officers serving with him concurrently have also said that he knew his unit was being called up.

Well, all available evidence says otherwise.
No. Allegations from hacks say otherwise.
Dude was in the NG for 24 years and w/in two months of his unit being called up he quits. Other officers serving with him concurrently have also said that he knew his unit was being called up.
Amazing that he knew but nobody else in the outfit did. Incredible!

Either that or you’re just making shit up; as always.

Forum List

Back