Ramaswamy Issues a Warning the GOP Should Listen To.

I’ll commit seppuku the Day I think taking advice on race from the Party of KKK, Jim Crow, segregation, Civil War, “I’ll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 year”’ and the Satanic, Mengele inspiring Tuskegee Experiments is a good idea
You do realize that the positions on racism switched back in the 1960s, right?

Better sharpen that sword up. I hear it hurts less that way.

Evidence! You need evidence and there is NONE. 25+ investigations and no witnesses, no evidence and no crimes.

40 years of investigations and Republicans haven’t found a crime they can charge her with. 6 1/2 years of Ken Star investigating produced a lie about a consensual blow job. That’s it.

Either the Clintons are the smartest criminals in the history of the world, never leaving a trace of their criminal activities, or Republicans have been lying to you.

My money is on Republicans are lying. Because that’s all they have left after 40 years of economic crashes and failure.
The irony of Trump goons incessantly screeching "Lock her up! Lock her up!" when Trumpy politicians and lawyers have never been able to concoct any indictable charges against her, and the superannuated convicted felon mewling about "Crooked" Joe Biden when Biden's record is equally unsullied is a hoot!

Forum List

Back