Ramaswamy Issues a Warning the GOP Should Listen To.

Meh, she will get the same thing crooked Hillary got and like it.

I'm not so sure. I'm less than impressed with how Trump, Vance and the GOP have done things since Harris took over! I was even less impressed with Trump's poorly structured, discombobulated, low energy interview with Musk. It made me tired. Trump is whiny. I'm sick of it. Harris is running a 2030 campaign while Trump and the GOP are still rowing with wood oars on the high seas thinking these are Bob Dole days.

Trump's people better pull it together.

To add insult to injury, factions within the GOP appears to still be trying to sabotage Trump for the democrats.

Trump lacks the self-discipline and self-control to refrain from such trash-talk... another reason why he is unfit for high office.
The geezer's incessant sniveling and lying is because he's mired in and brooding about his paranoid conspiracies of yesteryear. His attacking a popular Republican governor and a mega-donor suggests that he may be rabid and should be muzzled.

Former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy issued a warning to Republicans this week that they need to be aware of some "hard realities" around the way they message their criticisms of Vice President Kamala Harris now that she is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

This has had me worried from the day after the debate.

Harris and her woke tribe of government leeches only need to hear something and it's immediately sexism and racism.

Trump has already tread on thin ice in that area.

Trump and Vance both need to be careful. This is their election to lose. But they could lose it. Trump isn't getting another chance in 2028.
I agree trump should keep doing what he's doing.

They've already lost the election. Their message is poison to the people and they're exhausted by the politics of hate and division.

Their entire message and agenda is based on racism, sexism, anger and hate. And the people are tired of it. Harris - Walz have a positive message of hope for the future and THIS is what the American people want.

The American people won't vote for him again. 20% of registered Republicans got into their cars on primary day, drove to the polling station, and voted for a woman who pulled out of the race months ago, because they won't vote for Donald Trump ever again.

If Trump loses 20% of his base, which he has, the polls have shown it, people won't hold their noses and vote for Trump again this time. The voters are DONE with the old asshole.

Nicki Haley said the election would be won by the first party which dumped their 80 year old candidate. Looks like she got that one right!
The prospect of the people of the United States electing a doddering sexual abuser/business fraud/convicted felon who lies incessantly is an inauspicious one.

If the GOP can't find a candidate who doesn't crap on certified elections, doesn't lash out at our justice system, and doesn't attack our law enforcement agencies, its alienation from America does not bode at all well for the two party system, nor for the nation.

Last edited:

Former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy issued a warning to Republicans this week that they need to be aware of some "hard realities" around the way they message their criticisms of Vice President Kamala Harris now that she is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

This has had me worried from the day after the debate.

Harris and her woke tribe of government leeches only need to hear something and it's immediately sexism and racism.

Trump has already tread on thin ice in that area.

Trump and Vance both need to be careful. This is their election to lose. But they could lose it. Trump isn't getting another chance in 2028.

It really isn't 'their election to lose'. They're already polling behind Harris nationally and in key swing states. With RCP now concluding that neither candidate has a clear path to victory based on current polling numbers.

It was their election to lose. They squandered their opportunity with inane babble about AI crowds, how Harris suddenly 'became' black, and how the "Deep State" attacking twitter.

Now its anyone's election, with Trump's polling numbers falling while Harris continues to ascend in the polls.

You know its bad for Trump because the Magites are now insisting that the polling is fake. Laughing....they weren't 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Can you please show me where that is written or codified.

How about where its demonstrated?

Trump’s laundry list of increasingly bizarre claims​

Unless you believe delusional claims of AI crowds or insane accusations of Biden preparing to have the FBI assasinate Trump are demonstrations of a disciplined message.

Even the RNC can't help themselves, insisting that the 'deep state' performed a DDOS attack on Twitter. Backed by what backs all of Trump's delusional nonsense: jack shit.

They're drowning in their own batshit. Their messaging is increasingly desperate, increasingly unhinged.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure. I'm less than impressed with how Trump, Vance and the GOP have done things since Harris took over! I was even less impressed with Trump's poorly structured, discombobulated, low energy interview with Musk. It made me tired. Trump is whiny. I'm sick of it. Harris is running a 2030 campaign while Trump and the GOP are still rowing with wood oars on the high seas thinking these are Bob Dole days.

Trump's people better pull it together.

To add insult to injury, factions within the GOP appears to still be trying to sabotage Trump for the democrats.

You're tired of whiny? Where the fuck have you been for the last 6 years? Whiny is the MAGA brand. These poor, delicate little snowflakes are always the victims. It is the cuckyest, most sniveling, most 'head-down-ass-up" political movement you've ever heard in your life.

It is a political ideology based on grievance and retribution. And you can't have grievance without someone fucking you. Constantly.

So there is always, always, ALWAYS somebody's dick in your ass if you're MAGA.

For fuck's sake, Trump insisted that Harris had committed Election Interference with AI crowds in a picture and must drop out of the election. What sniveling, desperate, whiny, delusional cuck bullshit is that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back