Ramaswamy Issues a Warning the GOP Should Listen To.

Republicans at the convention were complaining that Vance’s wife spoke to introduce him. They’re not listening to HER!

You keep denying the racism that has become the foundation of all Republican policy today. Make America white again!
You pricks won't let immigrants do anything but drive a cab.

Stop with the B.S.

The irony of Trump goons incessantly screeching "Lock her up! Lock her up!" when Trumpy politicians and lawyers have never been able to concoct any indictable charges against her, and the superannuated convicted felon mewling about "Crooked" Joe Biden when Biden's record is equally unsullied is a hoot!

I'm still laughing at James Comer's 'Judgement Day'.

They couldn't get Joe Biden on a parking ticket.

HikerGuy83

Meanwhile, your ilk are leaning into this laughably racist shit:

1723659548478.png

And you wonder why your outreach for women and people of color is doing so poorly.

What a mystery!

I'm still laughing at James Comer's 'Judgement Day'.

They couldn't get Joe Biden on a parking ticket.
One would think that a convicted felon - still facing multiple charges in diverse legal venues - calling someone against whom not a single indictment has ever been contrived by even the most determined zealots "crooked" would have an inkling how thoroughly silly they are.

The irony of Trump goons incessantly screeching "Lock her up! Lock her up!" when Trumpy politicians and lawyers have never been able to concoct any indictable charges against her, and the superannuated convicted felon mewling about "Crooked" Joe Biden when Biden's record is equally unsullied is a hoot!

I don’t find it a hoot at all given the fact that Republicans have now convinced a sizeable percentage of Americans believe that Joe Biden is “on the take” or somehow beholding to the Chinese, despite the complete dearth of evidence.

Or that he majority of Americans think that Hillary Clinton was taking bribes while in offfice, again in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

Peter Sweitzer, who wrote “Clinton Cash” said he had no evidence of his claims, he just “connected the dots”. He must have connected the fly specs on his computer screen.

Uranium One is a prime example. Hillary Clinton pushed the approval of the sale of Uranium to Russia because she was bribed by the Russians through the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton signed the approval of the sale of the Uranium One mine to a Canadian company with Russian born ownership, on behalf of the State Department. 9 government agencies approved the deal. Clinton attended no meetings nor did she lobby any other Departments. Her only role in the matter was to sign off on behalf of State, as per her technical advisors request.

No export license or permit was granted or given as part of the deal. The uranium stayed in the USA.

Last but not least, the Clinton Foundation received the donation from the former Russian owner of company which purchased Uranium One, two years after the deal closed. Bribes are usually paid up front on completion of the work. Nobody pays a bribe two years later.

Like Jared. The Saudis gave Jared $2 billion the moment he left office.

I don’t find it a hoot at all given the fact that Republicans have now convinced a sizeable percentage of Americans believe that Joe Biden is “on the take” or somehow beholding to the Chinese, despite the complete dearth of evidence.

Or that he majority of Americans think that Hillary Clinton was taking bribes while in offfice, again in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

Peter Sweitzer, who wrote “Clinton Cash” said he had no evidence of his claims, he just “connected the dots”. He must have connected the fly specs on his computer screen.

Uranium One is a prime example. Hillary Clinton pushed the approval of the sale of Uranium to Russia because she was bribed by the Russians through the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton signed the approval of the sale of the Uranium One mine to a Canadian company with Russian born ownership, on behalf of the State Department. 9 government agencies approved the deal. Clinton attended no meetings nor did she lobby any other Departments. Her only role in the matter was to sign off on behalf of State, as per her technical advisors request.

No export license or permit was granted or given as part of the deal. The uranium stayed in the USA.

Last but not least, the Clinton Foundation received the donation from the former Russian owner of company which purchased Uranium One, two years after the deal closed. Bribes are usually paid up front on completion of the work. Nobody pays a bribe two years later.

Like Jared. The Saudis gave Jared $2 billion the moment he left office.
The deluded cult is a sad reality.

I am critical of Trump all the time.

An Olympic athlete becomes the world best winner because they are never satisfied with how they are doing and are always critical of their performance always pushing to improve.

I see far too many Trump supporters unwilling to criticize the obvious holes, flaws and mistakes in the Trump campaign blindly predicting that Trump is going to win because he was behind in the polls in 2016 too. Huh?

And because Harris is so obviously flawed and full of crap running a ridiculous campaign.

Worse, I see the GOP and Trump once again historically as always promoting old fashioned tactics, not very fresh, inventive or original, old school, and VERY slow to change, react or adjust.

In today's world, it simply is no longer enough to be the better candidate offering the best positions for the nation, then just expect the voter to do the right thing and vote for you come election night. That is dull, linear thinking. Democrats have been proving that point for years. The GOP also needs to promote the most ATTRACTIVE candidate to the most people, offering the most appealing policies and positions to the most people--- or at least word their positions in a way making them so.

And heads up GOP--- there isn't even an election night anymore, it is now Election MONTH. Another battle you lost and let slip through your fingers because the GOP was again totally asleep at the wheel.

Forum List

Back