Border Czar Kamala Harris' role in Biden border policy much more extensive than they are letting on.

Here’s a better photo of the great job she did. And I bring you: the future fathers of more Democrats and welfare recipients!
IMG_2469.jpeg

And future Democratic voters themselves if the liberals get their way, which is exactly why they are averse to truly securing the border.
They’re trying to get them into the voting booth today, illegal or not. That’s why they are opposed to voter I.D.

But Harris demanded I.D. to attend her rally.

They’re trying to get them into the voting booth today, illegal or not. That’s why they are opposed to voter I.D.

But Harris demanded I.D. to attend her rally.
It is befuddling that so many Americans are unable to see the many dangers the Democratic platform poses to the future of our country.

The House of Representatives passed a bill in 2023 and sent it to the senate where Schumer didn’t even bring it up for debate. More facts you’ll deny.
I'm not denying anything, you fucking little bridge troll! You had bipartisan support for a bill James Langford, a conservative, submitted in the Senate and YOU FUCKERS SHOT IT DOWN! YOU! Not the Democrats, YOU!

So you can kiss my ass with your little border whaa! You sleep in the bed you made!

I'm not denying anything, you fucking little bridge troll! You had bipartisan support for a bill James Langford, a conservative, submitted in the Senate and YOU FUCKERS SHOT IT DOWN! YOU! Not the Democrats, YOU!

So you can kiss my ass with your little border whaa! You sleep in the bed you made!
The House of Representatives passed a bill in the spring of 2023 and sent it to the senate where Schumer refused to bring it up for debate. Another fact you can’t refute.

Forum List

Back